Head-Fi Referral Reward Program
May 15, 2017 at 10:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
We are pleased to announce our new referral program that we are opening to Head-Fi users. We want to give something back to all the users that are recommending our products day in day out and so we have developed the following program to do just that …. Whilst also giving the person you are referring a discount as well!

Each user who enrols in the program will be given a unique code that can be used on the RHA online store (UK, US, EU and JP Stores). This code also entitles anyone that uses it to 10% of their purchase price. Once you have had enough sales you will start to unlock “Tiers” as outlined below. We will run this for 3 months starting from today. At the end of the 3 months, all the codes will be counted and rewards sent out.

Tier 1 - 1-3 Referrals - RHA Swag Bag

Tier 2 - 4-5 Referrals - S500i

Tier 3 - 6-8 Referrals - MA750i

Tier 4 - 9+ Referrals -T20i

All you have to do to enter is either comment below or PM me with the below completed template and you will receive your own code to start using.

Name-

Address-

Email-

Full T&C’s will be sent upon signing up and will be available before if requested.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #4 of 7
Bleh!

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #6 of 7
Any sale that uses the code on our Webstore will be counted, The code can be shared anyway you choose.

So just to clarify. I get a code from you for signing up, but the person I recommend a RHA product to MUST purchase said product from the website in order for the code to be applied. So items purchased in a store (I.e. a best buy or something) are ineligible for the referral.

May 25, 2017 at 3:26 AM Post #7 of 7
So just to clarify. I get a code from you for signing up, but the person I recommend a RHA product to MUST purchase said product from the website in order for the code to be applied. So items purchased in a store (I.e. a best buy or something) are ineligible for the referral.

That is correct, the code is only valid on the RHA webstore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back