Head-Fi Pro-Am League 2008
Aug 19, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #17 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a fantasy NFL football league. Name your team, pick and trade your players!

Ah, being English dont think i know anywhere near enough about it to be of use.

Have fun!

Aug 20, 2008 at 3:27 AM Post #18 of 39
i don't get it. how do you find about players in nfl then? is there a site or is it on tv? anyone know where to find out about it? so you have to know players in nfl to play this game? so it is not fantasy then? you cannot have sacd-lover versus jude or something like that?

Aug 20, 2008 at 3:44 AM Post #19 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i don't get it. how do you find about players in nfl then? is there a site or is it on tv? anyone know where to find out about it? so you have to know players in nfl to play this game? so it is not fantasy then? you cannot have sacd-lover versus jude or something like that?

you earn points for how your players do in real life.

if we were to create players, i'd create jesus and win.

Aug 20, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #20 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you earn points for how your players do in real life.

if we were to create players, i'd create jesus and win.

I am not sure Jesus would be the best football player. He is always portrayed as kind of a thin-framed guy. Then again, he'd probably be able to make some killer "Hail Mary" plays.

Aug 20, 2008 at 6:47 AM Post #21 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Then again, he'd probably be able to make some killer "Hail Mary" plays.

You win the "worst pun" award for today.

Ouch.

Aug 21, 2008 at 5:23 AM Post #22 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am not sure Jesus would be the best football player. He is always portrayed as kind of a thin-framed guy. Then again, he'd probably be able to make some killer "Hail Mary" plays.

"Hey man, go long."

LOLOLOL

Aug 26, 2008 at 5:04 AM Post #26 of 39
Just saw this thread. Would love to play. Have to take the wife out to dinner and a Baseball game tomorrow.

Aug 27, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #29 of 39
I am in. After the miserable draft I had earlier today I am hoping to redeem myself in the official Head-fi Fantasy league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back