Head-Fi Pro-Am Fantasy Football League 2009
Aug 7, 2009 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

rockin_amigo14

Headphoneus Supremus
Well it's August. Which means it's time for me to pretend I'm athletic by watching people who are much more muscular than I'll ever be run down fields and hit each other.

Yes, gentlesirs and ladies, it's time for the annual Head-Fi fantasy football....thing.

As usual, 8 teams to keep it competitive. Only join if you can consistently check and update your roster each week.

We will be using Yahoo. The league info is as follows:
League ID: 480311
League URL: Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - There was a problem
Password: 123456789

I currently have the Live draft set for 2:30 PM EST on Friday August 28. This, of course, is not set in stone, just a simple placeholder. If there are problems with this time, please say so and suggest a time that will work for you.

Happy football!

Aug 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #3 of 21
I am back for another season. Had good fun last year when I wasn't screaming at my TV because my running backs were all awful.

Aug 11, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #6 of 21
I joined up. Team name is Maximal.

Aug 13, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #10 of 21
Nights and Weekends would work much better for me as well.

Aug 15, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #12 of 21
Thanks for moving it to the weekend. I propose though that you move it one week to the 30th, so that it will be closer to the kickoff of the actual season. Would that work for everyone? Thoughts?

Aug 16, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by altmana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for moving it to the weekend. I propose though that you move it one week to the 30th, so that it will be closer to the kickoff of the actual season. Would that work for everyone? Thoughts?

That works for me. Whatever you'll decide is good. Amigo...just make sure to edit the initial post with the new time please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back