Head-Fi - new mega-survey (with lots of pics) of headphones we own
Jun 29, 2008 at 6:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

rgoodnight

Head-Fier
Wouldn't it be cool if we could get a better idea (with visual aids) of who owns what headphones on this forum all in one place?

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR CANS TO THE LIST

On the heels of popular "Headphone Shoot-out" picture poll, I thought it would be fun to use Flynq (something I am experimenting/playing with) to create a list/poll (with lots of pictures) of who owns what headphones on this forum.

This is not a best, or most popular headphone competition, just survey of all the headphones we own on HeadFi.

I started the list by putting the 4 headphones I own (see pic attachment), now it's your turn.

To play along, all you have to do is GO HERE and click on a star for each of the headphones you own.

The list has a lot of pics, so give it a few seconds to fully load....

No login or registration is required.

If a headphone you own is not already on the list, adding it is easy: click on "Add another item" at the end of the list, put the name of the component in the search box ("e.g. AKG 701"), click search (it's Google image search) and pic the picture you like best. PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY BEFORE ADDING A NEW HEADPHONE - IT MIGHT ALREADY BE THERE.

Hope you decide to play along.

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR CANS TO THE LIST

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:26 PM Post #3 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deftoned /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool idea! I've added mine.

Thanks. I hope we don't run against the 100 items limit (we already have 25 headphones - in less than 10 minutes
eek.gif
)

Perhaps I should have asked people to focus on their "main cans" (i.e. not include iPod buds).

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:50 PM Post #6 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great idea, i've just added mine.

Are we including custom IEMs etc?

Thanks.

About adding IEM, since I posted on the full-size
smily_headphones1.gif
, I was hoping that people would stick to those (I did not include my Shure IEM). But, hey, it's the Internet so everything goes
biggrin.gif

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:53 PM Post #7 of 45
Tossed mine up on the list.

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:57 PM Post #8 of 45
Added (and voted) for Stax SR-007BL, 4070, SR-404 and SR-X/MK3. And voted for the K1000....

Jun 29, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #12 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by rgoodnight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Perhaps I should have asked people to focus on their "main cans" (i.e. not include iPod buds).

Good idea. Add 1 can, and 1 IEM. Should be the rules, IMO.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 29, 2008 at 7:50 PM Post #15 of 45
I added HD 650 , DT-880(2003 version) and "paduak darth beyer" which was an accident while trying to find a good pic...there are so many version of the Darth Beyer so I'm not sure how that will work. Please delete that Darth Beyer entry.

I also added Etymotic ER4P so I broke the rule on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back