HEAD-FI NEEDS FIXED
May 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

9pintube

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm still having problems with The NEW SITE!  I damn near have to reboot/ close the page, reopen "IT" up again and pray that I can go with (a click) of my mouse to "new posts" or  Maybe hit the "Music game ix" or just scroll down the page......This is very frustrating and makes me want to just Quit coming back to this "once" very enjoyable and educational "Fun" sites on the web!!!     I'm using windows XP and my browser is Internet Explorer ver.8 ......I Never had any of these problems before or on any other sites or forums that I visit.....SO WHAT'S UP!!!!   I hate to be a quitter and say goodbye to all the super cool guys/girls (young and old) on Head-Fi.   but this is just to much crap to go through!   Can I get an AMEN!!!!! ******************************* JUST HAD TO REBOOT THE SITE TO READ MY POST!      FORGET THIS!!!!!    

May 17, 2010 at 7:09 AM Post #4 of 15
"Internet Explorer ver.8" <- That may explain it... :wink:

May 17, 2010 at 10:09 PM Post #7 of 15
Duke,

I'm using XP and Firefox with no problems. Got another browser you can try?

Edit: Went to IE and got on fine.

May 18, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #11 of 15
I typically use firefox and havent had any problems. Also just tried chrome and seems to work even faster. Apperantly it handles javascript and memory allocation better by what i read.

Jun 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #13 of 15
For me, Chrome is unusable with Head-fi. I am running it with Vista Home Premium. The "photo posting issue" is back, where when you click on the "insert image" icon, the page goes grey and you lose whatever you've typed. I brought this issue to admin a few days ago, and it was fixed--now it's back. I have also noticed that I can't re-size text in Chrome (size button is disabled), which is a pain because you can't paste unformatted text into the editing box anymore.

I know the old site was a pain to administrate, but the new site is a pain to use.

Jun 3, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #15 of 15
I am using Chrome. Or at least trying to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back