head-fi member stole another member's headphone and sold them twice!
Dec 15, 2006 at 4:34 AM Post #31 of 126
Man that's pretty low. I hope the person will get what they deserve.

Dec 15, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #32 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by akwok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not that I'm encouraging stealing, but she's definitely stupid if she went through all that trouble just to steal a pair of SA3000s.

I dont find that to be too much trouble.

Dec 15, 2006 at 5:01 AM Post #33 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After I get a balance on my PayPal account, I'd be glad to send $5 or something of a fee free money transfer to you Superman. I think we could easily get a pool together to raise enough money to get you another pair of SA3000's. Anyone else up for it?

Thanks for the idea, but it's not the money. Support the makers of this forum as best as you can!

In spite of what happened with the SA3000 I'm very happy! I've made the decision what special christmas present head-fi member 'gaijin' will get from me! Pssssst, it's top secret!

Dec 15, 2006 at 5:23 AM Post #34 of 126
any1 here has a really big spot lamp that can light the sky? I can carve a bat shape and fix to it and that may catch the culprit, or at least threaten her.

Dec 15, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #35 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dont find that to be too much trouble.

Having a lawyer go after you personally sounds like a lot of trouble to me, for such a stupid and thoughtless (and unrewarding) act.

Quote:

any1 here has a really big spot lamp that can light the sky? I can carve a bat shape and fix to it and that may catch the culprit, or at least threaten her.

You're not funny.

Dec 15, 2006 at 11:16 AM Post #41 of 126
This is quite shocking to me. Catwoman sent me various PMs about trading my MS-2i with her HD650. It all makes a bit of sense now, as she was adamant about wanting to trade and not buy. I feel very fortunate that I didn't go through with it.

Dec 15, 2006 at 11:21 AM Post #42 of 126
superman's ears, cantsleep, or tuhnu please send me a PM with this person's address. I have a friend who is an attorney that just happens to live in Italy. I will give him a ring and have him send her a letter. I am tired of seeing this stuff happen.

-Alex-

Dec 15, 2006 at 11:27 AM Post #43 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by viper_45 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is quite shocking to me. Catwoman sent me various PMs about trading my MS-2i with her HD650. It all makes a bit of sense now, as she was adamant about wanting to trade and not buy. I feel very fortunate that I didn't go through with it.

I thought she would have traded something for your he90

Dec 15, 2006 at 11:29 AM Post #44 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by cantsleep /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i can live without one headphone but man.. this girl.. is..

hold on. are we sure its a girl?

Dec 15, 2006 at 11:35 AM Post #45 of 126
Quote:

hold on. are we sure its a girl?

Does it matter?
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back