Head-fi Meet in Canada BC?
Aug 15, 2005 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

solvexyz

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi, is there ever a head-fi meet in Canada BC before?

If not, should we Canadian head-fier start organizing one? I will be interested for sure.

Please feel free to post for any suggestion on this topic.

By the way, hope I am posting in the right place (please let me know if I should post somewhere else).

Aug 15, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #2 of 10
If you make it Vancouver sometime next spring, I'll take a vacation for that time. We Torontonians require advance notice!
600smile.gif

Aug 15, 2005 at 3:04 AM Post #3 of 10
yeah, i went to a meet held at SFU in burnaby a few months ago

Aug 15, 2005 at 3:07 AM Post #4 of 10
I might attend..
tongue.gif

Aug 15, 2005 at 3:44 AM Post #5 of 10
If you guys give me like, a few months notice, I might be able to attend too. I'd have to know when it was, have time to save money and plan my trip out there, and all that...

Aug 15, 2005 at 3:54 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrOctagon
If you guys give me like, a few months notice, I might be able to attend too. I'd have to know when it was, have time to save money and plan my trip out there, and all that...

HAH I get to meet YOU.

Man.. spending all that money to get to BC.. why not just spend it on headphones..
biggrin.gif
It'd be like $1k for the trip..

Aug 15, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #7 of 10
No you mean I get to meet YOU. And then put your K3000s on my smelly head!

Well, my excuse is that I have family out there that I haven't seen in a long time...might as well kill two birds with one stone.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 15, 2005 at 4:18 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick
yeah, i went to a meet held at SFU in burnaby a few months ago

Hi, sonick

Would you mind share it like how many people attentended that SFU head-fi meet? And what is the next meet if there is going to be one?

I am very interested in hosting one actually. LOL, but my head-fi equipment is quite little compared to most of you out there.

Aug 15, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
Hi, sonick

Would you mind share it like how many people attentended that SFU head-fi meet? And what is the next meet if there is going to be one?

I am very interested in hosting one actually. LOL, but my head-fi equipment is quite little compared to most of you out there.

there were about 10 ppl or so. go to the meetings forum here:
http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

and search for 'vancouver' or 'sfu' you should find a few threads, and a thread with pictures from the meet

Aug 15, 2005 at 4:22 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick
there were about 10 ppl or so. go to the meetings forum here:
http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

and search for 'vancouver' or 'sfu' you should find a few threads, and a thread with pictures from the meet

LOL. That is where the meeting forum is. Thanks, I guess I should move the thread to there instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back