Head-Fi Meet Announcements I Missed
Jan 17, 2004 at 4:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6
Sorry, fellas (and gals), but I've been out of town a lot lately, and missed putting these up.
  1. Ebonyks PM'd me with this one five days ago, and it's a bit late now, but here it is for any last-minute types:

Head-fi member Ebonyks will be hosting an Milwaukee headphone meet that will take place between 12:00-4:00 on Saturday the 17th of janurary, for more details, click here

2. Ozric PM'd me with this one two days ago:

I will be hosting the SoCal/L.A meet on Sunday the 18th of January starting 1 pm. Click here for a thread with more information.

To everyone who e-mailed me and/or PM'd me in the last few weeks, my apologies for any lack of a response, but, again, I've been out of town a lot lately, and quite busy. I'll try to respond to as many as I can this weekend, but I probably will not be able to respond to all of the messages (admittedly, this is something that is generally true always).

Jan 17, 2004 at 4:49 PM Post #2 of 6
What do you have to do to "host" a meet?

Jan 17, 2004 at 6:04 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by MD1032
What do you have to do to "host" a meet?

Whether you're looking to host a meet (implying your own home or space) or organizing one at a hosted location (vendor, rented hall, etc) you should read this. Tuberoller has put together a very informative guide that can help enrich (and simplify) your plans.

Jan 18, 2004 at 12:28 AM Post #4 of 6
Thanks. Maybe when spring break rolls around I will be able to host such a meet. Not likely, but you just never know. I think it seems like a real cool thing to. A bunch of audiophiles gathering just for the sake of listening to headphones and stuff!

Jan 18, 2004 at 12:48 AM Post #5 of 6
FYI ebonyks organized and held his first meet today. It cam off without a hitch and was great fun. New faces and new equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back