Head-Fi logs me out
Jan 29, 2011 at 1:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Welly Wu

Headphoneus Supremus
While browsing in the same tab for the same session, Head-Fi inexplicably logs me out on repeated occasions and I have to log in to continue where I left off. Why is this happening? What is the solution? Thank you.

Jan 30, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #5 of 20
No, this is not a problem on my end. I already checked. I usually do not surf within a private browsing session and my security software does not delete cookies that I specifically entered in for it to keep of which Head-Fi is such a website that I visit often. This is on Head-Fi's side of the equation.

Jan 31, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #6 of 20
Yeah sometimes when I get to Head-Fi I also find myself logged out. Don't know why, this is the only website where this happens...

Jan 31, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #7 of 20
Firewall.....or maybe head-fi doesn't like you. 
biggrin.gif

Seriously you should post this in the Feedback, bugs, reports thread.

Jan 31, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #8 of 20
It's not my software or hardware firewalls. I already checked and ruled them out.

This only happens rarely when I log on to Head-Fi. When it does happen, I am logged out suddenly and repeatedly. I have to keep trying until I stay logged on.

Feb 3, 2011 at 7:46 AM Post #9 of 20
This happens when you listen to Skullcandy's while browsing on Head-Fi. Please listen only to Head-Fi community approved headphones while browsing!
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #12 of 20
Lol

@Welly post this is the feedback and contact a Mod or administrator is your problem persist. Hopefully they'll give you the help your looking for. Wait are you using Google Chrome???

Feb 3, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #14 of 20
Are you by any chance browsing incognito if so trying browsing normal. Head-fi acts weird when I browse incognito I couldn't think of no other reason.

Feb 4, 2011 at 8:45 AM Post #15 of 20
No, I do not browse in incognito mode when I use Google Chrome.

The logout problem seems to have been temporarily resolved. I am able to stay logged on for long periods of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back