Head-Fi, I bid you farewell.
Jan 11, 2004 at 8:56 AM Post #2 of 21
just because you're poor, and are in need of selling all your equipment, doesn't mean you should not consider yourself a member of head-fi. the exact opposite should be practiced now, you should consider yourself more of a member because now you're more on line with the majority of us on head-fi..............................broke and or in debt
biggrin.gif
frown.gif

stick around, unless you no longer want to be in this hobby alltogether??? say it ain't so
smily_headphones1.gif
you can always hang around and drool, discuss, and dream, again like most of us here do.

Jan 11, 2004 at 8:56 AM Post #3 of 21
Later, although hopefully you'll find the time and interest somewhere down the road and come back here!
tongue.gif

Jan 11, 2004 at 10:35 PM Post #6 of 21
If it adds any perspective - I have not listened to my headphones in months
eek.gif
Like you, my music listening is almost exclusively through speakers.

In my mind, that is the great thing about Head-Fi. People here, having listened to higher-end headphone systems, have very high expectations of their equipment and how it 'plays' music. What is so cool is that these high expectations for musical reproduction (be it musicality or detail or whatever floats your boat) apply not only to headphone/amp recommendations, but also 'filter down' to speaker/source/amp/cable recommendations.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that so long as you enjoy music and are looking to get the most out of your system - whatever form it takes - you would be hard-pressed to find a better place to get sound advice
tongue.gif

And that is not mentioning some of the great music/artist recommendations that you will often stumble across. So sell your cans and maybe you can upgrade your speakers!

Don't be a stranger!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 11, 2004 at 10:44 PM Post #8 of 21
Even if you step out of the 'hood. Don't forget your old buddies here
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2004 at 11:18 PM Post #9 of 21
ya even i'm not much into headphones anymore...i stopped upgrading a long time ago because i simply don't have the funds as a student too...

however, that hasn't stopped me from coming to Head-fi....its a great place to come and discuss stuff or ask wierd questions about anything here in the Members Lounge....since most head-fier's know a lot of stuff in other hobbies or things we're interested in.

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 11, 2004 at 11:52 PM Post #11 of 21
we've got too few oz members here. you guys are my favorite rednecks!
wink.gif

i'll miss that silly avatar, man!!

Jan 11, 2004 at 11:55 PM Post #12 of 21
Yeah, I don't listen to my headphones all that much either anymore. I still come to the member lounge and hang out because I like the people here and the discussion.

It's been a while since I was in the headphone board.

Jan 11, 2004 at 11:56 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
Wow -- and you being a Supremus and all!

Hey, I made it to 700 on KSC-50's. Now I have SR-80's so I can get SOME respect.

CYA man...temporarily. This won't be the last time you post here, I can guarantee it.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 12, 2004 at 1:19 AM Post #14 of 21
Sorry, but you can't leave till you get at least 96 more posts on your counter. All members in good standing are required to have at least 1000 posts before they can cancel membership.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back