Head-Fi Helped Me
Sep 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

newmandiver

New Head-Fier
After spending some time on this forum and doing a bit of reading, I have gotten rid of the headphones I had and made some changes. I started out with a set of Power Beats and Klipsch Mode M40. Not being happy with the quality of the Beats and the fit of the M40, I started looking for more suitable alternatives. I am now using the Monster iSport Victory and V-Moda Crossfade M-100.

I have a fair bit of time with the Victory's but have just received the Crossfade. Fitment of both is miles ahead of my previous headphones and the Victory sounds much better than the Power Beats. I am currently listening to my Crossfades and I can say they feel better on my head and sound excellent. Thanks to all on the forum that have spent countless hours reviewing equipment and providing advice. Much appreciated.

Sep 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #2 of 4
Good to know, and you should post this in the M-100 thread too.

Sep 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #3 of 4
Head-Fi posts have also helped me!! WIth roughly 100 hours of reading posts, I've been able to build my shopping list. Now I'm trying to identify a DAC with USB/SPDIF converter. Lot's more reading to do...

Sep 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #4 of 4
The Fiio E17 is an AMP/DAC with USB/SPDIF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back