Head-Fi Hacked??
Aug 27, 2013 at 2:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

duncan1

500+ Head-Fier
Well it was bound to happen eventually. I received an email from Head-Fi saying an reply had been made to =Melosha -voltage switch from 120V to 230V. Looked the part all correct and would I answer it by clicking the link. But alarm bells went off in my protection program saying it was an infected site. Having been up against government depts I know all about attacks. Although in the governments case they can take you out when they want to. So I have a good but expensive protection program. . This level of attack is the same as British Telecom-UK -email clients  have been getting telling them to "upgrade" to the "new" website -Looks VERY good reproduction. This is linked to the fact BT will remove everybody from Yahoo -who caused me all sorts of problems-by the end of the year to a more secure and SPAM free US company.Its in the same mold. Its so good it could be an "inside job"????-of coarse it was a false alarm. -So watch out  Head-Fiers  ---It could be YOU next.!!  . 

Aug 29, 2013 at 5:47 AM Post #5 of 7
Er? Meaning?. I realize I am not the only person on Head-Fi  that is opinionated everybody expresses an opinion here -some quite forcibly.Could you say whats on your mind so we can debate it.

Aug 29, 2013 at 6:09 AM Post #6 of 7
I think he just means to say that the statement - 
AS I can be opinionated  I must have upset somebody[maybe many].

was a bit out of the blue. Rather off-kilter really. It wasn't a response to the post of above it, nor was it related to the main topic. Perhaps it might have been toward a PM or something off-site that the typical reader might not be aware of, but again, we would be unaware of it so you can understand our confusion. It just seems completely unrelated to anything and everything.

Aug 29, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #7 of 7
Okay I accept that. No problem.  But I am under an attack so under pressure - Microsoft has decided they don't like me on the Internet and have sent their ""trusted installer" via a Microsoft update to bar my web browser from accessing the Internet. Big -Restricted-on my permissions . Cant remove it even with Admin rights. Back on again But I would need to keep changing my browser if it keeps happening. Its not the worst I have had . Had many "run ins " with your government and mine . Taken completely out several times. Why -for telling the truth. Not allowed in the West now.You must believe in lies. But not me I never give in. Been warned several times. By people in UK/Australia/ New Zealand/ USA . But the truth means a lot to me  As it does for some others round the World including the countries mentioned and like me  have paid a price for it.Most people don't know whats going on behind their back or don't want to know.   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back