Head-fi forum app
Aug 3, 2012 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15
I think head-fi needs a forum app. So I can view the site from my phone and be able to post on the go.

Aug 12, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #3 of 15
I wouldn't say it 'needs' a forum app. The best thing for head-fi is to implement a responsive design so it can degrade gracefully to any screen size using @media queries. Then it will work right out of the browser across multiple devices.

Apr 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM Post #7 of 15
Jun 8, 2013 at 7:31 AM Post #9 of 15
Wow. Wow. Wow!!! I was about to post a thread about this!!! Yes!!! I think Head-Fi definately need an app for iOS and Android! While Head-Fi created a mobile web page but it is usually slower than app therefore, I think it is best for Head-Fi to create an app so that we can search faster and smoother keyboard(I happen to have sluggish keyboard like now whenever I come here using my iPhone 4)!

Billson! :)

I also hope the Head-Fi app is FOC xD

Jun 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #10 of 15
In my experience apps are MUCH slower than mobile websites. And much mroe pain to navigate too. Try the mobile head-fi and decide for yourself. If not, just use tapatalk.

Jun 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #11 of 15
Ya i think an app might be slower...the mobile website is good. I'm using it right now on my phone, works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back