Head-fi Austin 2013 Impressions
Mar 9, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #183 of 208
Quote:

Weird.  It's still showing up for me.  See if this link works.

One caveat revealed in the Decware thread: This CSP+ doesn't appear to have a headphone jack installed. However, since it has to be returned to Decware to transfer the lifetime warranty anyway, I'm sure one can be added without too much fuss.

Mar 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #184 of 208
Quote:

One caveat revealed in the Decware thread: This CSP+ doesn't appear to have a headphone jack installed. However, since it has to be returned to Decware to transfer the lifetime warranty anyway, I'm sure one can be added without too much fuss.

Actually, it looks like it does have one, but it's not the white jack that Steve has been using lately.  If you look at the shot from the back of the amp, you can see that it's definitely not one of the chassis plugs that Steve uses and is certainly big enough to be a 1/4" jack.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #185 of 208
It has a jack in the back right. It is a 2011 unit.

Mar 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #187 of 208
It is still up and no indication there are any offers made.

Mar 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #188 of 208
Quote:
It is still up and no indication there are any offers made.

I signed up for Audiogon last night and made a full offer.  I hope one of us gets it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #190 of 208
Quote:
Random observation: When it came to music selections... no matter how heavily one leaned toward electronica or classical or indie rock or jazz... I nearly always found some ZEPPELIN in there.

Zep. Probably the most enduring, multigenerational, genre-spanning rock band of them all. At least according to Head-Fi!

And Celebration Day is unbelievably great for all Zeppelin fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back