Head-Direct RE2's only 39$ on Head-direct :D
May 2, 2009 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

LTC

100+ Head-Fier
Can this IEM be beaten in anyway at this price?
biggrin.gif
I'm looking strongly in getting these
biggrin.gif
But Im also willing to give 100-150$ for something that is that much more worth than the RE2's...
Suggestions?
biggrin.gif

Regards
Jacob

May 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM Post #3 of 15
Yes, the re-2 have been at that price for a little while now. At the sub $50 price point, you can also consider the Nuforce NE-7M if you need a mic; take a look at that thread for further info.

As far as something better, there are some very nice options at $150: Phonak Audeo PFE and the Monster Turbine. If you choose to go that route, take a look at the numerous threads and choose whichever better fits your musical tastes.

May 2, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #4 of 15
Phew... Im a been gone for about 3 months, and now suddenly all these unknown brands begin to pop up... Well are those new brands any good? I have read about them, but dont know if I'm willing to spend lets say 150$ on a to me unknown brand. I'm a little sceptical because the producents of those brands are relative new to this headphone world, do they live up to the standards?

May 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #6 of 15
Jeeze... I remember paying $80 for these, and thinking they were worth every penny. Jump on these.

LTC, Head-Direct is not even close to unknown. They have a crazy good reputation on HeadFi for offering products that compete very much outside their price range.

May 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jeeze... I remember paying $80 for these, and thinking they were worth every penny. Jump on these.

LTC, Head-Direct is not even close to unknown. They have a crazy good reputation on HeadFi for offering products that compete very much outside their price range.

Haha
biggrin.gif
I was talking about the Phonaks,Monsters and Atrios, I already own the PK1's and love them
bigsmile_face.gif
I've been looking at the RE0's too, and have read alot of good things about them, but dont know if those review's are outdated and there may have come some new competitors at that price level...

Regards
Jacob

May 2, 2009 at 8:43 PM Post #8 of 15
I ordered the RE2/Fiio E5 combo last night. I need a new beater IEM so these seemed to be a good choice...and I figured for $10 why not, I really need another amp.
tongue.gif

May 3, 2009 at 9:21 AM Post #9 of 15
Hmm I'm still wondering if I should go with the RE0 instead
confused.gif

May 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM Post #10 of 15
At that price range, I recommend PK3 and NE7M.

May 3, 2009 at 10:40 AM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At that price range, I recommend PK3 and NE7M.

I was looking for IEM's
biggrin.gif
How are the NE7M's?

May 3, 2009 at 12:42 PM Post #12 of 15
Okay lets start over
biggrin.gif
Im mainly listening to Rock (AC/DC, Metallica etc.) and also a little P.O.D and stuff like that, I live in Denmark so I'm a little afraid of the customs, so shipping from a shop inside EU is highly appreciated, my maximum budget is about £80/120$... Do you know any nice audiophile shops which ships to Denmark?
biggrin.gif
And would you recommend any nice IEM's which would be in my budget criteria?
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Im going to run these out of my iAudio 7, and sometimes with my 2Move too
biggrin.gif

Regards
Jacob

May 3, 2009 at 5:13 PM Post #13 of 15
Anyone?

Im considering the d-jays, and the Audéo PFE's but the latter is hard to find anywhere for a fair price, anyone that knows a online shop which would ship to Denmark?
biggrin.gif

May 3, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #14 of 15
I have Re 2 for something for three weeks. I compared them to D-Jays and other sub 50 iem(cx300 Sony EX85) and all of them was beaten by RE2(better treble, cleaner sound, better deatil). Dont compare them to PFE, they are in different league.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back