Head-Direct RE2 ruined!!
May 7, 2009 at 4:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

justhavingfun

500+ Head-Fier
I recently ordered RE2 for me to try out and when it finally arrived few days ago, I was all ready to give it a try. Right out of box, I was already liking its sound signature. It has been only about two hours but since it was getting late, I put the RE2 right next to my bed and fell asleep. When I woke up to these strange 'dog chewing' sound, I just knew something was terribly wrong instinctively.

When I finally found the source of this noise, I was looking at my dog having a time of her life chewing up my RE2 that I just received YESTERDAY
mad.gif
. This is first time that my dog chewed up any of my headphones since I was very careful to stow away when I am done with them. I guess I am just glad that she didn't chewed up like my RS1. I didn't even had a chance to listen to it for a day.

I was torn between RE2 and RE0 when I ordered initially but now I am glad that I didn't order RE0. I am still curious about RE2 so I just ordered RE2 for the second time and hopefully I will get to listen to it for more than just couple of hours.
frown.gif

May 7, 2009 at 4:40 AM Post #2 of 2
What exactly does dogs find appealing about headphone wire? Do they act the same with any type of string looking strings? Sorry to hear your investment being chewed by your dog =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back