HEAD-DIRECT RE1 IEM Give Away (expired)
Jul 29, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #46 of 70
Let's Gamble
biggrin.gif

DUMBO.jpg

Jul 29, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #47 of 70
Hi there. Just found out about this forum. Wish I would of earlier, 'cause I just bought a pair of ER6i. Hope I'm lucky enough to win this. Sounds like the RE2 is a step above.

I'm just entering the world of high end audio. Hope to learn a lot from this site.

Oh and that box is amazing. Great packaging design. Classic, without being cheesy.

Jul 31, 2008 at 5:16 PM Post #58 of 70
Once upon a time, there was a man who's desire for an eargasm drove him to the brink of insanity. then one day, a magical Nankai appeared before him and said, "I will offer you this "eargasm" for nothing more than a kind word, and a promise to Never subject yourself or anyone else, to low quality mp3s." The man was astounded by the offer, but frightened. The highly compressed tracks offered across the net would make this promise very difficult indeed. Then.. something happened... He felt a warm glow emanate from inside him; a mixture of heat, love, passion, and truth. He smiled... It was the smile of a man who has seen the true path, the way to the light. He said: "I indeed make this promise, Kind Nankai, for I see that my body and mind are not unlike a pool of clear water. If I add clean signal to the water, it will shimmer and show the vibrance of life itself. If I add low quality audio, the water will loose focus, and become clouded, reflecting a mere shadow of its true soul. I indeed vow to uphold the highest in audio standards from this day forward, never to let my aural vision be clouded." With this, Nankai smiled, bowed his head, and said..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back