Head-Direct RE-0?
Nov 20, 2008 at 8:10 AM Post #16 of 23
hm I will be wait on the top IEM model from Head-Direct which will have 32ohm. I hope one day I'll see it. I love RE1 sound but I didnt find portable mp3 player wich can drive them and portable ampfilier didnt help much, nevertheless sound of RE1 is amazingly great out of my DAC so If sombody has a good experience with some portable set-up I will be gladness for recomendation.

Nov 20, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #17 of 23
You should wait a while for the FiiO E5 amp to be released. I really like the combination of E5 + RE1 on my setup.

Nov 20, 2008 at 2:38 PM Post #18 of 23
ClieOS,

Will you be doing a review of the RE0's? I would love to hear your opinion on these (your reviews of the RE2 was one of the reasons why I purchased them!).

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:15 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by centerfold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ClieOS,

Will you be doing a review of the RE0's? I would love to hear your opinion on these (your reviews of the RE2 was one of the reasons why I purchased them!).

I do hope to do a review on the RE0, but I'll have to receive it first - mailing is never fast in my country. If it comes in Friday than hopefully I'll be able to review it early next week, or else you should expect it by the end of next week.

Nov 20, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #20 of 23
Great news, ClieOS, and you have the E5! You also have the RE1. Interested to see if they are noticeably more extended as the specs suggest(15-22 vs. 20-18). Also interested to see how easy they are to drive at 64ohm(please give some unamped impressions too). The RE0 really looks/seems impressive. I hope it turns out to be as good as I think they will be!

And thanks, ClieOS, for all your "hard work"
tongue.gif
. It is always helpful and appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back