Head-Direct: A Tale Of Superb Customer Service
Oct 15, 2007 at 3:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

RickB

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello. I just wanted to share with everyone my recent experience.

About 12 days ago I found some damage to the cord of my beloved Yuin PK2s (Y-Cord). Not knowing what else to do, I emailed Fang at Head-Direct. I considered it unlikely, but what I did was inquire if there was any repair or recabling service available, for which I would gladly pay. I fully expected to be told that my only option was to buy a new set.

Well, I was shocked when Fang wrote me back, giving me an address to send them to along with a printout of my receipt of purchase. I mailed the earphones the next day.

Today in my mail I received a complete packaged new PK2, with all accessories! I am very happy right now. Head-Direct is an exceptional dealer and Fang is a great person to do business with. I will definitely be making more purchases there in the future.
icon10.gif

Rick

Oct 16, 2007 at 8:57 AM Post #2 of 5
He's working hard on this, on top of dealing with the flood of head-fiers alike with the charge of yuin orders.

Amen to him :)

There must have been some crazy package-action to damage that chord, though.

Oct 17, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #4 of 5
I accidentally pulled the cable extremely hard on my pk2's and lost sound in the left earbud. Fang had them replaced immediately. Great customer support, they are my first choice now that I am looking at amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back