He-500... God. Help me suggest a new but similar expirence
May 6, 2015 at 5:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

MrJohnny

100+ Head-Fier
I recently purchased the ultrasone pro 900 and was slightly impressed... Then after the new phone awe faded, i put on my he-500 and Jesus. These are by far a more interesting, fluid, detailed, textured, depth, dynamic headphone. So please does anyone have an idea on a possible closed headphone that has this experience? or even another open! 

The 500s just make you feel the music, they make you feel the passion of being an audiophile. 

thank you :D

May 6, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #2 of 2
  I recently purchased the ultrasone pro 900 and was slightly impressed... Then after the new phone awe faded, i put on my he-500 and Jesus. These are by far a more interesting, fluid, detailed, textured, depth, dynamic headphone. So please does anyone have an idea on a possible closed headphone that has this experience? or even another open! 

The 500s just make you feel the music, they make you feel the passion of being an audiophile. 

thank you :D

Check out the ZMF Vibro's.  When I was shopping around for a closed can, Zach @ ZMF said that the Vibros sound similar to the HE500's.

Plus Zach is an amazing guy to deal with.  Over the top friendly and accommodating.  And you can get your choice of colour too.  I promise you won't be disappointed with ZMF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back