HDP R10 Support
May 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

biyectivo

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I'm considering buying either an iBasso DX100 or the Japanese version, HDP-R10. Currently there are no DX100's on Amazon so I would like to order the Japanese one. There have been talks about English being supported as a native language. However, I'm a bit worried about firmware updates and general support being available in English.

Does anyone have info or experience on this?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

May 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #2 of 3
You can order the HDP-R10 from PriceJapan.com. They are very efficient. If you are worried that the unit does not support English, fear not. As it is running on Android, you can choose the operating language such as English on the device itself. As for updates, there are fewer updates than the DX00 but I do not consider this a problem at all.

Good luck on your purchase. 

Jun 16, 2013 at 5:54 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Hi all,

I'm considering buying either an iBasso DX100 or the Japanese version, HDP-R10. Currently there are no DX100's on Amazon so I would like to order the Japanese one. There have been talks about English being supported as a native language. However, I'm a bit worried about firmware updates and general support being available in English.

Does anyone have info or experience on this?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Had mine for a couple of months already. English is fully supported. Most likely you will need to patch it to 8.0.2 once you've taken it out of the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back