HD800S VS Clear MG
Dec 7, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #19 of 28
MG gets my vote, love their sound. Haven't heard the 800s though.

comfort wise which is better?

I haven't tried the 800s, although I've heard their very very comfortable. With regards to Focal, I don't find them comfortable whatsoever, thus why I cannot own any of their headphones :frowning2:

Dec 7, 2023 at 10:35 AM Post #20 of 28
MG gets my vote, love their sound. Haven't heard the 800s though.

I haven't tried the 800s, although I've heard their very very comfortable. With regards to Focal, I don't find them comfortable whatsoever, thus why I cannot own any of their headphones :frowning2:
I used to own the 800 non S and it was the most comfortable headphone I ever had.

Dec 7, 2023 at 1:07 PM Post #22 of 28
Focals have great sound quality, but they are absolute amateurs when it comes to headphones...
Headband design is terrible and you cant easily change it when it worns out, leaking earpads, problems while playing content with a lot of bass.
Not to mention they are focusing too much on bling factor instead of making practical product.
Why not Hifiman?

Dec 7, 2023 at 3:43 PM Post #23 of 28
Focals have great sound quality, but they are absolute amateurs when it comes to headphones...
Headband design is terrible and you cant easily change it when it worns out, leaking earpads, problems while playing content with a lot of bass.
Not to mention they are focusing too much on bling factor instead of making practical product.
Why not Hifiman?
Hifiman what?

Dec 7, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #24 of 28
Hifiman what?
HE1000 Stealth or HE1000 SE, would be my suggestion. But build quality wise, I don't think they are at the same level as the Focal's or HD800's. I say that, even though I went with HiFiMAN myself.
You buy HiFiMAN for the sound, not the build quality, IMO.

Dec 7, 2023 at 4:20 PM Post #26 of 28
Dec 8, 2023 at 2:59 AM Post #28 of 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back