HD800----A GREAT HEADPHONE OF THE WORLD
Sep 22, 2009 at 2:14 PM Post #62 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATHFAN铁三角饭 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i USED TO HAVE SE530 ER4B AND TF10 THEN I HAVE SOLD THEM ALL,NOW,I ONLY USE ATH-CK10,I FIND THE SOUND OF CK10 IS VERY BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE IT.

Have you read the overwhelming response about the JH13? Since Most prefer them to the HD800 is the only reason I bring them up
wink.gif

Sep 22, 2009 at 2:51 PM Post #63 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since Most prefer them to the HD800 is the only reason I bring them up
wink.gif

Complete exaggeration considering only a handful of people that have actually owned the HD800, and spent quality time with them, have purchased the JH13.

Sep 22, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #64 of 79
Yes, I know EAR uses 4x of them, I owned one before, but which brand, Sylvania, RCA or else? I have got the best results using TUNG SOLS 6SU7 Brown base, short black glass from 1940's-50's

Quote:

I USE 6SL7

Sep 23, 2009 at 5:50 AM Post #68 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinxxz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
pal~
try not to post any of your personal image next time ^-^

pal~
try not to post if you have nothing to offer the thread. I consider your comment a personal attack. That means a warning. Next one means a vacation.

Dec 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #69 of 79
hi dude, i want to be your friend xD Oh, please, no second intentions here, I kind think you are a nice guy
rolleyes.gif

congrats for your collection, nice stuff! I wish I could buy a better DAC/AMP than my zero09 ...
46.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:53 AM Post #72 of 79
Quote:

The year 2009,to the history of the headphone,is a great year!The HD800 a new flagship headphone of senheisseier,as a brilliant star ,is shining in the universe!

lawl. SOLD
k701smile.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 1:04 AM Post #74 of 79
Quote:

HD800’s head band is different with HD6xx ,it’s not made by plastic.HD800 use high quality stainless,shinning!very nice.

Nice. I hope the cable doesn't get a connection problem like with so many other Sennheisers of the past
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

HD800’s ear pad is made by sponge.it is very open to the air.the space in the ear pad is very large,even largest in all the haedphone.like GS1000,PS1000.It’s shape is like your ear.I give “perfect”to HD800 in the design of the ear pad.

Nice. I like large.

Quote:

about the design of HD800,I have to say :it’s too modern.like the movie”007”,it’s so matching with the roadster driven by jame bond,hd800 use silver be the main colour.it’s full of the future feeling.in the botton of the HD 800’s diver,you can find ‘HIGH DEFINITION DRIVER 300’.the HD shows that HD800 is entirety strong than HD6xx.

I don't like the design too much, but I never really liked Sennheiser's designs too much.

Quote:

there’s two place that you can find L,R. One is at the the end of the cable.

The other is at the back side of the driver. I feel a bit regret that the L,R is print with paint,after long use ,it may be fade! If only use carve thr l,r to the headphone,it will be forever and perfect.Maybe senheisser consider of cost of the hd800.

I agree that printing this is cheap but who knows why they did it. Probably to keep some symmetry and weight distribution the same. Sonic benefits or strength? Who knows. Maybe it was just a cost thing.

Quote:

It’s great of senheisser,because in the left driver they set a braille,that if you are in the dark place, feel with your hand , or you are a blindman,you can find the LEFT of the headphone.

I have braille on my cheap Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

3、 the frequency of high ,middle,low
I think HD800is perfect in balance of the frequency.Why did I say this.Because almost each headphone has its unbalance.

Neutral is great. Sounds like you found a headphone you will be enjoying for years. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back