HD700 definetly the new Sennheiser headphone name?
Apr 17, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #32 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by tilt
Sennheiser HD 3.14159265

How about Sennheiser Apollo 1.61803 (---> Golden Ratio)
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #33 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeetAsleep
I did a search on this and it seems like the 'HD700' model number was a rumor started here?

Is there any evidence that this will definetly be the new model for Sennheiser's flagship?

I started the rumor months ago.

I was criticizing the HD650s congestion amd lack of inner detail with loud complex passages, compared to the SA5000, and mentioned how much a new HD700 model would be appreciated.

My reference was not to a definite new model that was in the works (though one is probably being developed and may soon be introduced), but to whatever would be the eventual Sennheiser replacement of the HD650regardless of the model number.

I had no specific info then and do not have now.

I don't think anyone doubts that a new flagship model from Sennheiser will one day be introduced and perhaps within 6 months.

Did not mean to make others think that they was definite new info about a new model.

Apr 17, 2006 at 1:53 AM Post #35 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
How about Sennheiser Apollo 1.61803 (---> Golden Ratio)
biggrin.gif

Pi is one of the best movies I have ever watched!!

Apr 17, 2006 at 2:03 AM Post #37 of 66
Yes, it is, called HD700, if nothing will go wrong. It is supposed to be released in year 2007.

A new electrostatic headphone (or system) is being constructed by Sennheiser as well.

-Edison

Apr 17, 2006 at 2:20 AM Post #38 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by tilt
Pi is one of the best movies I have ever watched!!

[ot]Yikes man, I still remember the loud phone ringing scene in that movie. It was so annoying honestly I was about to turn off the dvd player and stop watching the movie, I wasn't too much into it to begin with. Watched it till the end though, but didn't really like it.[/ot]

Now back on topic, I understand your liking the movie and naming after its title whatever you particularly like. But for a headphone company to name some headphones "PI" would require quite a strange rationale.

Apr 17, 2006 at 3:19 AM Post #39 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn
You know what I wouldn't be surprised at that everyone seems to be ignoring as a possibility? An HD645, in continuation of the 515-55-95 series.

Or 635, which would be the actual number in continuation of that series.

Apr 17, 2006 at 10:22 PM Post #41 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by drarthurwells
I started the rumor months ago.

LOL, tom hankins has the name in his sig for years.
tongue.gif

Apr 18, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #42 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by edisonwu
Yes, it is, called HD700, if nothing will go wrong. It is supposed to be released in year 2007.

A new electrostatic headphone (or system) is being constructed by Sennheiser as well.

-Edison

o rly?

Apr 18, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #44 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by amartignano
I hope that Sennheiser will come out with a new electrostatic headphone: I own the Baby-Orpheus and it sounds wonderful, for me, they are Lambda-killer, and many reviews tells they are different but on pair with Omegas...
Sennheiser has an important know-how on electrostatic deriving from orpeus and baby-o, I hope they will use and develop it.
wink.gif

I hope your wish will come true.
eggosmile.gif

Apr 18, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #45 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by amartignano
I hope that Sennheiser will come out with a new electrostatic headphone: I own the Baby-Orpheus and it sounds wonderful, for me, they are Lambda-killer, and many reviews tells they are different but on pair with Omegas...
Sennheiser has an important know-how on electrostatic deriving from orpeus and baby-o, I hope they will use and develop it.
wink.gif

I hope your wish will come true.
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back