HD6XX + Valhalla 2
May 29, 2021 at 8:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ThraX

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone,
Please don't judge me for my question for I am a beginner for all the audiophile stuff. So I have these pair for over a year and a half now, every now and then,I mess around with the settings on windows (16 and 24 bit + hz ), sometimes I would like it the setup for one area ( a game for example ) but it's not that good for music. after two months I would do that again and it would fit another area. I haven't found something that was great for all.
My motherboard is old and I don't have a DAC. If I must, what would you guys recommend ? and What would you suggest for windows settings or If I have to use a software for example ?
My last question is sometimes I have that buzzing sounds out of nowhere and I'm using high gain on 1 oclock
Thank you all & Stay safe ^^

May 30, 2021 at 7:17 PM Post #3 of 3
Hey everyone,
Please don't judge me for my question for I am a beginner for all the audiophile stuff. So I have these pair for over a year and a half now, every now and then,I mess around with the settings on windows (16 and 24 bit + hz ), sometimes I would like it the setup for one area ( a game for example ) but it's not that good for music. after two months I would do that again and it would fit another area. I haven't found something that was great for all.
My motherboard is old and I don't have a DAC. If I must, what would you guys recommend ? and What would you suggest for windows settings or If I have to use a software for example ?
My last question is sometimes I have that buzzing sounds out of nowhere and I'm using high gain on 1 oclock
Thank you all & Stay safe ^^
Well if you change settings in windows you have a dac though not on the motherboard but I’m guessing on a sound card. I would just set the settings for whatever the max that the sound card will do and just leave it as most programs will do what they need to do and I don’t think changing those settings should effect the sound at all unless your using surround sound emulation and I would not use that for music myself.
The buzzing sound can be several different things especially when using a tube amp so hard to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back