HD600s in back-order
Apr 9, 2002 at 1:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

hinors14

New Head-Fier
I ordered my HD600s on the 8th of March or something like that, but they haven't arrived yet! My dealer says that they're in back-order, but they can't give me an exact day of arrival because Sennheiser has trouble keeping up with the great demand. Has enyone experienced this or am I just unlycky
frown.gif
? What about www.meier-audio.com? How fast can they deliver?

Apr 9, 2002 at 2:07 PM Post #2 of 4
Wow, you're in Denmark! Meier-audio should be able to give you some quick shipment. They do a good job of taking your order and immediately putting the package in the mail. I'd send Jan an e-mail and see if he has the HD600 in stock.

Apr 9, 2002 at 6:13 PM Post #3 of 4
Well, I pay the same $220 as Jan Meier sells them for, so it should not be for the money. My dealer is very nice and gives me 3 years warranty and besides it's easy for me if they're brake: I'll just have to send them domestic. If I live in the US, however, I would shurely order from Jan Meier!

Apr 9, 2002 at 7:19 PM Post #4 of 4
Dear Hinors14,

I have to admit that I'm probably one of the reasons that you have to wait for your headphones.

The prices for the HD600 in Germany (and as I'm told in many other countries) have been raised by 20% at the beginning of this year.

In order to be able to keep my prices low for an extra while I ordered a total of over 600 devices at the old price. This is Sennheiser's production of 3 weeks (!). I'm told that other dealers also have ordered extra phones. It explains the phone being back-ordered right now.

Sorry,

Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back