HD600 Cardas replacement cable
Sep 22, 2002 at 2:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Sovkiller

Proved that despite its huge size the CD3000 can be shoved down one's throat.
Hey guys, do you know any place where to get the Cardas at a better than the retail price? At least for less than the 150.00 HeadRoom is asking for it....or any demo or even a used one....do you know if they already had fixed that problem with the loose connectors, someone reported that they are a little smaller that the regular ones, and get a little loose in the position of the ear jack....any suggestion
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 22, 2002 at 7:03 AM Post #2 of 5
I don't know about cheaper places to buy the Cardas cable.

If you do a search you'll find numerous threads regarding the "loose connector" issue. As I have stated, it is a problem with the internal connectors of some HD580s and HD600s which can be repaired at SennUSA or another Sennheiser facility.

Sep 22, 2002 at 5:09 PM Post #4 of 5
If the problem is with both connectors the original and the Cardas, is OK but if the problem is only with the Cardas, I do not like to fix what is not broken, mine works 100% with the stock cable, so if the cardas get loose os the Cardas connector and not the Sennheiser jack.

Sep 22, 2002 at 6:21 PM Post #5 of 5
If you'd like the full explanation, please search for the discussions in those threads. As I said it is a problem with the Sennheiser -- and as stated in those many threads, this problem is not apparent except with the Cardas cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back