HD595s out of stock! :(
Aug 17, 2004 at 9:22 PM Post #4 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by TiredNinja
I'm trying to find myself a pair of HD595s, but everywhere I look they are out of stock!!! Anyone know a place with a good deal where they are in stock? Also, these must be pretty nice if they sell so fast, what do you guys think of them?

I've been looking for a set myself with no luck.
frown.gif
If you find somewhere that has them in stock, please let me know...

Aug 17, 2004 at 10:46 PM Post #7 of 49
its available here in spain ... for about 156 euros ...

Aug 18, 2004 at 12:59 AM Post #8 of 49
Hi, too bad it's out of stock. HD 595 are great cans, if you like both Senns and Grados and wished for a product that carries both camps' positive traits then imho 595 should fit the bill. It has bass, detail, sweet vocal, yet not shoved up to your ear - as well as very comfortable. Its great for straight listening off discman (have no ipod yet to test it), unamped.

If you have or plan to use an amp with your phones then you can think of AKG K271s or K501 as great alternatives - even your wallet will thank you.

Good luck !

Aug 18, 2004 at 2:36 AM Post #9 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by TiredNinja
I'm trying to find myself a pair of HD595s, but everywhere I look they are out of stock!!! Anyone know a place with a good deal where they are in stock? Also, these must be pretty nice if they sell so fast, what do you guys think of them?

Check this out.. they should have the products in stock

SENNHEISER HD-595

SENNHEISER HD-600

Aug 18, 2004 at 3:37 AM Post #11 of 49
Yep, I too am waiting for some HD595's. It seems that right when i finally decided which pair of headphones to buy, senns factory burned down. So ive been waiting all summer now to get a pair with no luck. But from what ive read, it seems like it will be well worth it. So im looking forward to getting some when they finally hit production full force again and replace my HD497's.

Aug 18, 2004 at 8:01 AM Post #13 of 49
I received my HD595 middle of July after 6 weeks waiting.
They're very fine headphones, comfortable and good looking too (a headphones holder is also incl.).
If you live in Europe, the HD595 are not difficult to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back