HD580 sold out at bh?
Apr 16, 2007 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

verymagicalguy

100+ Head-Fier
I just looked on bhphotovideo last night and it seems like the Sennheiser HD580s are sold out, does anyone know if this is only temporary? I have been eyeing them for a while, are they out of stock forever since they're discontinued? I think I might have to buy from newegg.

Thanks!

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #2 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by verymagicalguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just looked on bhphotovideo last night and it seems like the Sennheiser HD580s are sold out, does anyone know if this is only temporary? I have been eyeing them for a while, are they out of stock forever since they're discontinued? I think I might have to buy from newegg.

Thanks!

why don't you just get them from newegg? they are cheap.

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why don't you just get them from newegg? they are cheap.

For those on a tight budget, $16 is a sizable sum.
wink.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 11:11 PM Post #7 of 15
Lol ! This is exactly the kind of wisdom that made me buy the RS-1 to replace the 325i... and that justified the choice of the cotton dock over the bling-bling... and that pushed me to buy recabled DJ81s instead of stock DJ81s... and... well, I just really like that kind of wisdom !
rs1smile.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #8 of 15
Hmm, I don't really have this kind of wisdom. Mine's more like.. hmm.. this looks more shiny.. this looks more durable, this looks more pretty, hmm.. alright ^^ *buys it*

crap, is newegg the last place on planet earth's internet that I can still get these for the low price?

Apr 17, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nenso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, I don't really have this kind of wisdom. Mine's more like.. hmm.. this looks more shiny.. this looks more durable, this looks more pretty, hmm.. alright ^^ *buys it*

crap, is newegg the last place on planet earth's internet that I can still get these for the low price?

yessir! newegg has great service too. there is never any worry with newegg.

Apr 18, 2007 at 1:09 AM Post #14 of 15
Beach Audio still has a few of hd 580 in stock for about 165$ including shipping, not bad since most retailers that still have them want more than that. At that price they continue to be a steal but not as much as they used to be when sold for 125$ at Amazon.

Apr 18, 2007 at 3:19 AM Post #15 of 15
Not to rub salt in your wounds but just got these today from newegg. They are very , very nice. Now the hunt for the right amp begins , not alot of life from them with the H5 yet.... Buy them before they get even more pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back