HD414 pads in B&M stores?
Jun 2, 2008 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Nike T

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, I was looking into getting an MS1, and I want to get some HD414 pads, are there any brick and mortar stores that sell them? Is there anywhere to get them cheaper than the ones on ebay for like 9 dollars?

Jun 3, 2008 at 6:50 PM Post #3 of 6
it's not about getting them from ebay that I don't want to do, I just don't want to get another thing online, I ordered like 5 things yesterday and my dad might not want to get me something else online. I think it's just more convenient to find a store that has them, go there and buy them. But, if there aren't any stores, I'll probably get them from ebay

Jun 3, 2008 at 8:08 PM Post #4 of 6
unfortunately it's all about convince, and for the most part, your local store (or my local hi-fi store) is about nothing of the sort. You have to make do with what they've got in stock.

for the life of me, i've never ever seen any hi-fi shop, stock any replacement parts for headphones, you local store might be different, but i doubt it. don't get me wrong, like the human interaction, but i like saving money more! having said that, I'm about to buy a pair of Dynaudio speakers locally, but i won't be stiffed on the price. either they match or lower the online price, or i'll buy online.

as for HD414 ear pads...forget it...most hi-fi shops probably won;t have know anything about the HD414's let alone if they've got replacement pads or not.

get on ebay and enjoy the comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back