HD 650 vs FitEar A111
Mar 16, 2014 at 8:47 PM Post #17 of 22
Same as the dt880 in terms of improvement, but with a much different take on sound.

Nothing's gonna be a big improvement coming from your hd558 until high end. People generally agree that mid-fi is where the bang/buck is.

Mar 17, 2014 at 12:19 AM Post #21 of 22
Hope it goes well. It's considered to be one of the best headphones in the world especially with the proper gear. IMO the hd650 needs to get a lot of head time to be fully appreciated like the lcd2. Both don't have too much of a wow factor. But they can play any genre pretty well.

Mar 17, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #22 of 22
So I bought the PB2 and had a chance to meet someone who makes cable and he let me try alot of prototype like a double USB powered cable which doubles the quality of the sound of the amp, it blew my mind away and many other stuff in the making.  

You are so right about the HD 650 though seriously I am really trying to like it but it's not impressing me too much because of it's almost drown out oversall sound but the tonality feels solid and controlled and distinct. It did however gave me the wow experience when I try it with the double USB cable though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back