HD 560s / defective. Do I have any other options at this price?
Jan 30, 2021 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TomD

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased some HD 560s which I had to get replaced due to what seems to be a current known issue with lose drivers. The replacement had the exact same issue so I returned for a refund

Does anyone here have any other suggestions around this price point? I really want something with good build QC so I don't have to keep exchanging

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021 at 8:49 PM Post #2 of 5
I use and like the Takstar HF 580 planar headphone, with Sendyaudio AVIA ear pads.
About $232 total from Aliexpress.

Feb 1, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 5
Don't have it in my hands yet, so caveat emptor. But MassDrop's HD 580 Jubilees are getting lots of bandwidth, haven't seen anyone complain about their build quality yet.

Feb 1, 2021 at 3:54 PM Post #4 of 5
HD58x, HD6xx. Never had any build issues with these Senns.. For whatever reason, the 560s are having some QC issues.
I recently purchased some HD 560s which I had to get replaced due to what seems to be a current known issue with lose drivers. The replacement had the exact same issue so I returned for a refund

Does anyone here have any other suggestions around this price point? I really want something with good build QC so I don't have to keep exchanging

Feb 1, 2021 at 4:58 PM Post #5 of 5
Don't have it in my hands yet, so caveat emptor. But MassDrop's HD 580 Jubilees are getting lots of bandwidth, haven't seen anyone complain about their build quality yet.
Before I got the HF 580, the Massdrop/Sennheiser HD58X was my preferred headphone for for music (for about 6 months).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back