HD 25-1 II turning them to the sides?
Jan 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

unita

New Head-Fier
just got my hd 25 1 ii and im able to turn the headphones to the side but just on the (left?) side is this how its suppose to be or should you be able to turn both left and right side of the headphones to the sides?

first impression of these headphones isnt that great,the cheapest plastics ive ever seen, looks more like 2 dollars than 200 dollars.
i hope they deliver in sound

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #2 of 3
The left side is the one that has a hinge and can be swiveled. Right side is fixed.
As for the plastic, it might be cosmetically unpleasing to some but I can speak of their indestructible durability based on my personal experience owning a pair and other peoples opinion.

I am certain if there were to be a nuclear war two things things will survive, my HD-25s and coakroaches.

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM Post #3 of 3
thanks.
yes thats what i heard that theyre durable and another benefit is of course it makes them lighter. im sure ill be pleased. its just that they were not kidding with this "basic edition" cause the packaging sure was basic =)

theyre quite big on the sides of the head, i could probably fit 1,5 cheeseburger on either side. i guess they made sure one size would fit all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back