HD 202 vs HD 212Pro
Jan 4, 2003 at 2:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

heeeraldo

100+ Head-Fier
Jan 4, 2003 at 2:47 AM Post #2 of 5
If your head isn't too big, I'd point you to the Sennheiser PX200. I didn't like it that much compared to what I have, but I HATED the HD212. A horribly cheap-sounding mid+top, and a huge and bloated bass that gets really old very quickly. The PX200 does have a cut off top end and it was very bassy for me and some others (although others didn't report it) but it's fairly smooth up top and in my opinion, much more listenable. It's sealed nearly as well as the HD212, amazingly. Plus, it's REALLY cool looking. The only problem is that these seem to be extremely head size/shape and position sensitive. I'd suggest if you can, try before you buy or get them from somewhere which accepts returns.

Jan 4, 2003 at 3:04 AM Post #3 of 5
the PXs were my first choice, but I got blank stares when I asked in the B&M stores, and nobody but headroom carries them, and they're out, too. :\

Jan 4, 2003 at 3:08 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by heeeraldo
the PXs were my first choice, but I got blank stares when I asked in the B&M stores, and nobody but headroom carries them, and they're out, too. :\

The newest (PX) headphones from Sennheiser aren't officially released in the US / Canada until mid-January...

I guess we just got lucky in Europe for a change
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back