Hawaii meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2016 at 7:45 AM Post #49 of 68
  @DavidA you should get the Beyer T1 V2....since you like the old T1, I heard the new version fix the treble peak and sibillance issues

I got a really good deal on the V1, installed the mini-xlr and my son just so happened to be there so he asked if he could "borrow" them for the semester, I'll get them back in Jun (I hope).  I've heard the V2 in Japan last November and found that I like the V1 better.

Mar 3, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #50 of 68
  I got a really good deal on the V1, installed the mini-xlr and my son just so happened to be there so he asked if he could "borrow" them for the semester, I'll get them back in Jun (I hope).  I've heard the V2 in Japan last November and found that I like the V1 better.

Oo I finally got the gut to mod mine with dampening mod, I like it a lot more now, the high isnt so screechy anymore. 

Mar 3, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #54 of 68
  I wanted to hear them again, was thinking about getting a ZMF Omni or Blackwood and they say that the Prime has a similar sound signature.

By the way, you are up late

no freaking way...i had the omni and the bass is way more than the prime...I say u probaly like the omni more since u like the th600

Mar 3, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #56 of 68
  no freaking way...i had the omni and the bass is way more than the prime...I say u probaly like the omni more since u like the th600

Did you ever bring over the Omni?  I don't remember, killed too many brain cells over the last few months drinking wine, vodka, and beer, lol.

yess Got the Job in Hawaii but not sure yet when i will be moving - probably next month. When are you guys getting together?

Congrats - still no date for get together
frown.gif

Mar 3, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #59 of 68
  Did you ever bring over the Omni?  I don't remember, killed too many brain cells over the last few months drinking wine, vodka, and beer, lol.

Congrats - still no date for get together
frown.gif

Nah i dint bring it over. I owned the Omni for 2 weeks, and that was way too long, I had to sent my Prime in for service during those time I try to like the OMNI just couldnt get into the overemphasize bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back