Hawaii meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #31 of 68
I'm in town as well. would still like to meet up but i have a half-functioning sr007A. have some other items, though. do we have a place?

I would offer my place but there is not much guest parking and street parking is really hard to find.  Also, my living room is small with not much space to move around.
Haven't gotten back the SR009 and SRM007 yet, don't have a estimated date from my friend in Japan.  My son was just home for the x-mas break and borrowed some of my stuff, MB bifrost, T1, and HD-600.

Jan 15, 2016 at 6:12 PM Post #32 of 68
I'd have to get the OK from my wife but I have space for 6 or so people.  Monday nights would probably be best since she's usually out with other friends that day.

There's parking for about 6 guest cars and lots of street parking.  But, I'm in Palisades so you'll be walking up some steep roads.

Jan 15, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #33 of 68
I will move there in the spring maybe in the future we could form a group to meet. I just have the Alpha Primes with a Geek XFI but by then might add a Ragnarok and Ether-C

Jan 15, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #35 of 68
Sub'd, I'll check in when there's a definite place and time.   My schedule is rough though :frowning2:

Jan 15, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #36 of 68
I'd have to get the OK from my wife but I have space for 6 or so people.  Monday nights would probably be best since she's usually out with other friends that day.

There's parking for about 6 guest cars and lots of street parking.  But, I'm in Palisades so you'll be walking up some steep roads.
thanks for the offer! perhaps we can set a tentative date and then see how many people are in. if it's too many we can reschedule to a different venue. what do you think?

Jan 19, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #38 of 68
Good news, got the wife's blessing to do the meet at my house.  If ya'll don't mind driving up to Palisades, I have ample space in my dining room.  Looking at my calendar, I think the last week of Feb would be the best time to do it.  I'll be free and should be plenty of lead for folks to lock out the date/time.  How long do you guys think the meet will be?  I've never done one before.

Jan 19, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #39 of 68
Good news, got the wife's blessing to do the meet at my house.  If ya'll don't mind driving up to Palisades, I have ample space in my dining room.  Looking at my calendar, I think the last week of Feb would be the best time to do it.  I'll be free and should be plenty of lead for folks to lock out the date/time.  How long do you guys think the meet will be?  I've never done one before.
that's awesome. thanks a lot for hosting. we should keep a list of those committing to go and the equipment they will bring. maybe we can start a new thread.

for your other questions, the length of the meet all depends on you. and I suppose it will depend on what time we start.

Feb 19, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #43 of 68
Sorry all I've been crazy busy. Not sure yet when I can host but have added LCD-3 and K7XX to the roster. However the K7XX and Ether C have been posted for sale.

I still have my K7XX and can bring it, is there a list on what everyone is bringing?
Would have liked to hear the Ether C, heard the regular Ether, didn't care for it much, wonder if closed would be better?

Feb 19, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #44 of 68
I have the pm-3, audio-gd ref 10.32, vintage rs-1, and can bring my head in clouds built KGST if anyone has stax they want to listen to. unfortunately, my 007are not working...

Feb 19, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #45 of 68
I can bring whatever I've got listed in my profile.  More notable things would be Edition X, HD800, TH-X00, Gustard H10 & X20, Bottlehead Crack, Sony ZX2, Pioneer XDP-100R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back