hawaii meet?
Nov 11, 2003 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

becomethemould

500+ Head-Fier
hi there, i will be in hawaii for all of december, wouldn't mind listening to some headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

peter

Dec 4, 2003 at 9:06 AM Post #4 of 11
Hmmm, it appears that it's only me and Vertigo who currently listen to phones (although Vertigo's shifting towards speakers last I heard). I doubt a meet is going to happen. Though, it's a small island, and it's quite easy to drop by
biggrin.gif
If you're in the Honolulu area, I can't be more than 5 miles away.

I've currently got on hand:

NAD c541i
PPA
Meta42
Sennheiser HD600's w/cardas
Sony mdr-CD3000's

Oct 19, 2006 at 6:52 AM Post #7 of 11
I've tried to organize a meet over here twice and both times failed. If you guys are successful in getting something together I can bring a go-vibe v5, larocco prII, supermini 3, HF-1, A900ltd, and k81dj (as long as I don't sell any of it).

Whoops! didn't realize how old this thread is. Oh well, if anything comes out of this I would still be interested in attending.

Oct 19, 2006 at 7:10 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
I'd be interested too! Me and erfault had an ultra mini meet this summer, and it was so nice to be able to hear gear without having to buy it
tongue.gif
. Maybe December?

I should be able to make it in December. Hopefully more people show interest in this meet before then.

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:17 PM Post #11 of 11
i will be home for a couple weeks in december/january so a meet would be great. don't know how much of my gear will travel with me, though...mostly headphones probably...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back