Havi B3 Pro 1 Vs. VSonic VSD3S
Feb 13, 2016 at 10:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

wes1099

100+ Head-Fier
I am looking to get a new pair of in-ears and I have narrowed it down to either the Havi B3 Pro 1 or the VSonic VSD3S, but I can't decide which one to get. What do you guys think? My current in-ears are Audio Technica ATH-IM50's. I occasionally use them for gaming when I am not at home, but I mostly (70% of the time) use them to listen to music. I Listen to lots of hip-hop/rap, and most electronic genres.

Feb 14, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #4 of 5
The im50 will be a bass IEM and the B3Pro1 will not so getting an idea about what you'd like is very essential to make the right decision.

If you're gonna use it with a phone I'd recommend the vsd3s, if you've got a stronger source (or an amp) the B3 will be clearly superior in everything but bass impact.

Feb 15, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #5 of 5
The im50 will be a bass IEM and the B3Pro1 will not so getting an idea about what you'd like is very essential to make the right decision.

If you're gonna use it with a phone I'd recommend the vsd3s, if you've got a stronger source (or an amp) the B3 will be clearly superior in everything but bass impact.

Ok, thanks. I think I am going to go with the VSD3S. The music I listen to is not very enjoyable without a little bass impact. I am planning on picking up a small portable amp sometime to go with them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back