Have you experience people labeling you as loser just because you are single?
Jul 16, 2005 at 10:21 AM Post #91 of 102
Hmm plainsong , my intention is to discuss about peoples' views on singles , not critising any gender , whatsoever. I love women
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:33 AM Post #92 of 102
plainsong, i hate to admit it, but i guess you're right - the grass is always greener on the other side.
frown.gif

i consider myself a (usually) relatively well-grounded and even-tempered guy - i've been told before by people that those qualities of mine attracted them. it's just that.. it's become so ridiculously easy for me to lash out at women in general after the all the bad experiences i've had to endure. :sigh:
frown.gif

your post raised a point i hadnt considered before - that i date flakey girls. is it something about them that attracts me? or am i looking for the wrong things when i choose women to woo? those questions (and more) are what i am sitting here trying to figure out right now.
frown.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:35 AM Post #93 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by adhoc

[RANT]

hentai, imo, you're better off not dipping your toes into this right now. avoid relationships with girls like the plague now - especially those from convent schools. they're usually far more trouble than they're worth.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

[/RANT]

You mean those girls from english schools? I don't like to generalise people

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:36 AM Post #94 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by adhoc
plainsong, i hate to admit it, but i guess you're right - the grass is always greener on the other side.
frown.gif

i consider myself a (usually) relatively well-grounded and even-tempered guy - i've been told before by people that those qualities of mine attracted them. it's just that.. it's become so ridiculously easy for me to lash out at women in general after the all the bad experiences i've had to endure. :sigh:
frown.gif

your post raised a point i hadnt considered before - that i date flakey girls. is it something about them that attracts eme? or am i looking for the wrong things in women? those questions (and more) are what i am sitting here trying to figure out right now.
frown.gif

Looking for girls , forget local , think global!!

Jul 16, 2005 at 2:38 PM Post #95 of 102
I just want to apologize for what I said before about women, I have to admit:

1. I am damaged
2. I don't understand girls (any girls want to teach me?
wink.gif
)

And to the moderators: I appreciate being able to be here as a guest. Unfortunately sometimes I forget my common sense.

Jul 16, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #96 of 102
A big part of dating is finding out what you DON'T like in a mate. So instead of thinking of every relationship gone bad as "wasted time, think of it as "practice" instead. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect....

Jul 16, 2005 at 4:39 PM Post #97 of 102
Don't worry guys and gals, soon they'll invent opposite gender robots who will not yell at you for coming home covered in glitter!
tongue.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #98 of 102
Tyson, saint.panda; You guys are so money

Jul 16, 2005 at 7:32 PM Post #99 of 102
Back in HS i had gf's but now im in college and gfless and I couldnt possibly be happier. Actually I realized that when i had a gf it was more of a nuisance than a fun thing. I mean there were definitely perks to having a gf but there was just too much work involved with it. Not too mention you think to much about the gf and what she 's wants (although I must admit I didn't really care lol). When I got into college I've had nothing but fun fun fun without a gf. Now when I think about finding someone I listen to the smoking popes-Not That Kind of Girlfriend song and I feel much better about being single.

here are the lyrics

"Not That Kind of Girlfriend"

I can see my life stretching out before me
And it isn't really mine
There's so much that I have yet to experience
There's not much time left

I don't wanna be held down
I don't wanna think about you when you're not around
Listen to the crazy new sound
It's the beat of a heart that is bigger than you now

Not that kind of girlfriend [repeat three more times]

I can feel your arms tightening around me
And I can't breathe
Don't know who I am or what I believe in
And you're not helping

I don't wanna wear your ring
I just want to meet people that I find interesting
And here's another thing
I don't wanna fall in love till I'm 35

Not that kind of girlfriend [repeat until end of song]

Jul 17, 2005 at 9:43 AM Post #100 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svperstar
B)bros' before hos' :p

This may not pertain to the original post, but I have to get this off my chest.

Me and my friend were going to rent a luxury apartment... baller style with pedestal sinks, track lighting and ceiling fans in each bedroom, hardwood floors all over, onix granite black countertops, ALL marble bathrooms, two floors, and three blocks from the medical school.

Guess what?

He bailed on me on a chump-ass apartment because he was going to room with 2 girls..... BOO!!!!

That's ok, because I'm fine with my GF of 6 years.

Jul 17, 2005 at 6:02 PM Post #101 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey_V
He bailed on me on a chump-ass apartment because he was going to room with 2 girls..... BOO!!!!

A lot of us would probably do the same.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back