Have you experience people labeling you as loser just because you are single?
Jul 15, 2005 at 11:42 AM Post #31 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by hentai
i dislike feminist as well. TV shows like sex and the city and those females magazines are teaching women wrong values

yes, and woman would be much nicer and easier to talk to if they weren't pumped up with such crazy ideas.

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:09 PM Post #33 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by perplex
hentai why dont you concentrate on getting rich? then you won't have to worry about your looks. it will all just fall into place nicely

It makes me sick.

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:11 PM Post #34 of 102
Quote:

i dislike feminist as well. TV shows like sex and the city and those females magazines are teaching women wrong values

Yea...if we don't act now...women will sooner or later also have the right to vote!
rolleyes.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:15 PM Post #35 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by perplex
hentai why dont you concentrate on getting rich? then you won't have to worry about your looks. it will all just fall into place nicely

You must be young, because you'll soon find that money isn't everything in life. I have some friends just out of college who are making a ton. It was their dream to graduate and make a ton, but guess what...they hate it. Work and money have consumed them.

To the original poster, it sounds to me like your friends are immature.

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:20 PM Post #36 of 102
But...but....with money i can buy the PS-1 AND Omegas AND HE90 AND Qualias.
Will i not be happy then?

The mind BOOGLES!
biggrin.gif

J/k. sry for OT.

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:53 PM Post #38 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
I understand there are some newly vacanted positions needing to be filled in parts of Afghanistan. You could probably find like minded brothers there.

Amen.

Jul 15, 2005 at 12:59 PM Post #40 of 102
Asterix, you really need to stop saying things as they crop up in the old noodle...

Jul 15, 2005 at 1:17 PM Post #41 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Asterix, you really need to stop saying things as they crop up in the old noodle...

And what good would it do to think about my thoughts before I say them? If I am spontaneous, then I can be honest. I, for one, prefer what I read to be the raw truth, not some processed, filtered product.

I usually only edit my posts to correct spelling and grammar errors. And I type what I think, as I think it, when I write.

As soon I start labelling which thoughts are wrong or right, I automatically limit myself and what I can express. I avoid editing whenever possible.

Also, just to clarify, about woman... I see nothing wrong with a man or a woman, its just that we don't understand the true nature of the female and of the male, and we misinterpret and lie to ourselves about these things every day when we look at a cute girl, for example. We are animals, instincts for war and copulation drive us, and we don't recognize our own biological reactions as being what they are... instead we become enamoured by illusions in our daily lives, and allow ourselves to be like rats on a treadmill with a carrot dangling in front, leading to perversion and all sorts of atrocities.
Whats good about sex, really? What's the most important factor in a woman's image today? Why are we lying to ourselves?

An attractive woman, to me, does not flirt, does not show off, and does not do anything she doesn't need to do. How many of those do you know? I am hoping I will meet a few in my life... woman who do not indulge in fantasy all the time but actually cares about what is important in life... and that is friendship, not sex or wealth or pleasure.

Jul 15, 2005 at 1:58 PM Post #42 of 102
Quote:

I do , and every time when my friends ask me if i have a gf, i said no and they laugh me for being a loser. I am not interested in having a relationship at this point of my life , i don't see a need. I have problems communicating with females actually. I am not handsome and my character isn't appealing to girls but that doesn't mean i am a loser. Those people are simply narrow minded.

Not attractive to ladies=loser?

Eh...

Man, your opinion is really low on yourself. THat's your problem.
You need to love yourself and be comfortable before you are going to get with any women, they sense you as undesirable more for your attitude and baggage more so then anything else. Being hansome is helpful in getting conversations started, or attention focused on you, yet how you carry yourself, and the confidence you have about yourself goes much further.

Those guys don't sound like good friends. Laughing at you for being lonely is pretty messed up and pathetic.

Jul 15, 2005 at 2:19 PM Post #43 of 102
You just need to be comfortable in your own skin. You don't have to be over-confident, or ultra-humble. Your personality is too complex for someone to waltz in and tell you that a tweak here and there is going to make you happy. Just find the right balance for yourself where you just do your thang every day and someday the right lady will see something they like in you - or you'll see something in them that you like, doesn't really matter who initiates.

Edit - let me give you an example. I was definitely in the "out" crowd in high school, fitting the stereotypical "nerd" role of loving Fantasy/SciFi, digging Band, having big coke bottle glasses, and driving my sister's hand me down 1986 hyundai excel hatchback to school. Oh, and being one of a handful of minorities in a WASP school (yeah, not just asian, I said Minorities). But somewhere around my junior year I said "screw it" and just started enjoying what I liked and stopped caring so much about folks who didn't care what I cared about - why did I need to value their opinions of me, if in 2 years we'd part and never see each other again? (it's true, I haven't seen them in 16 years and could care less). the funny thing is nearing the end of my senior year folks started to think i was "cool" instead of a "loser" because I stopped trying so hard to hang out with, hmm, pretty much anyone who i could care less about and vice versa - i started dressing the way i wanted to, listened to music i liked and played it damn loud in homeroom (girls came up to me and said "i love new order! what's that 'oh you've got grey eyes' song?") and pretty much set up a pingpong table in homeroom and would slam all challengers. By the time I hit college, i was going full bore and just being myself, and what do you know, i met a girl who i would go on to marry. honestly, i wasn't even looking to date those first few years in college just because i had so much fun just doing what i liked and checking out new things, and making friends (both gals and guys). once you remove that stigma from yourself, folks won't ever know that you ever had one at all.

so yeah, be comfortable with yourself, whether it's being naturally shy (i'm still not great in crowds) or boisterous (i'm the loudest goof with my childhood friends). none of that qualifies you to be a loser, and everyone (including women) will come to see that if they care and if they are worth caring about.

Jul 15, 2005 at 3:15 PM Post #44 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
I understand there are some newly vacanted positions needing to be filled in parts of Afghanistan. You could probably find like minded brothers there.

Uh, what? I'm not saying anybody's religion is right... and I thought we werent supposed to be bring religion into this. What exactly are you trying to say? Please explain...

Jul 15, 2005 at 3:21 PM Post #45 of 102
Hi Asterix
You remind me of another member who used to post here while back.

aiOtron
very_evil_smiley.gif

Setmenu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back