Have you experience people labeling you as loser just because you are single?
Jul 15, 2005 at 10:38 AM Post #16 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix
I'm single, I'm a loser, and I'm proud! And I know that woman arent attracted to me at all, too (perhaps because I act like a child?) ... I posted a few ads on a free personals thingy, some for men and some for woman, and out of like 30 responses 0 were from a girl.

'If you have to choose, choose to lose'

can i have your photo?
wink.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:05 AM Post #18 of 102
Quote:

ok, here goes, its mainly a body shot

!!!!
eek.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:06 AM Post #19 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
Your "friends" are being idiots.

Absolutely not.

I seriously questioned if I'd be alone forever when I was 17-22 being extremely shy and not handsome. But sometime after that I filled out sort of, physically and mentally and was never alone again.
The point being this sort of thing is common and always turns around in your favour at some point. Yours is a temporary situation.
This all must be especially vexing as you reside in the Playboy mansion! What exquisite torment!
smily_headphones1.gif

Well i always dream to be Hugh Hefner
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:07 AM Post #20 of 102
Asterix, please edit your post and get rid of that crap.

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:09 AM Post #22 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wil

You already said that you dont see the need for a relationship at this point of time, and your friends should respect that.

Well its in fact quite silly to have a relationship this time , i am waiting for army enlistment and my current love is head fi
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:13 AM Post #24 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu
Single is much better than being attached to someone. Especially if you just come out of a relationship. The freedom to look at any girl, any way, any time. Enjoy it while you can.

But yea, if you never had any experience like that before, it isn't that good to be a single. Maybe try to be more outgoing? Or...you try making fun of your friends: It is mostly the female person that dictates what the male person has to do in a relationship, it's the normal order of things. Use that knowledge to strike back at them!

i will do that
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:14 AM Post #25 of 102
Quote:

whats wrong with my body, is it the pimples on my butt? You know they never seem to quite go away...

Haha i like your humour but the mods are kinda strict , becareful
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:17 AM Post #26 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf
There's pre-judgements going on in the world right now about...the car you drive, how much you weigh, your primary language, if you look middle eastern, where you live and, the people you associate with. I've found that there are many people that exist (including women) that will not draw immediate assumptions and will give you a chance.

In general, women love confident men. Having the confidence that you don't see a need for a girlfriend might actually, quite accidently, land you one. It's recognizing and interpreting how a woman is displaying their interests is a great challenge

Thats very true. If we take a trip to the zoo or watch national geographic channel , we will see there are many similarities btw animals and humans

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:23 AM Post #27 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by hentai
Haha i like your humour but the mods are kinda strict , becareful
biggrin.gif

I wish that the rules would be explicitly clear because so far it seems like the rules are in the imaginations of the moderators, as to when and where they decide to draw the line, based on their opinions and experiences. I don't think it is quite right to moderate or censor things, just because you find them offensive. That's like forcing religion on someone. It's time for a new age, where people can freely -speak- their mind all over the world and not be judged or censored. I know I might get banned or whatever at some point for crossing over the line too much, but I am a human being and I'm tired of being polite (fake) for the 'mainstream' just because of current popular ideas. This is blocking the doors to human evolution. I'll give up everything that I have and even life itself if thats what it takes to have freedom for myself and others.

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:26 AM Post #28 of 102
Quote:

I wish that the rules would be explicitly clear because so far it seems like the rules are in the imaginations of the moderators, as to where they decide to draw the line, based on their opinions and experiences. I don't think it is quite right to moderate or censor things. That's like forcing religion on someone. It's time for a new age, where people can freely -speak- their mind all over the world and not be judged or censored. I know I might get banned but I am a human being and I'm tired of being polite (fake) for the 'mainstream' just because of current popular ideas. This is blocking the doors to human evolution.

Its true , lets get back to the topic
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:30 AM Post #29 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by hentai
Its true , lets get back to the topic
biggrin.gif

Okay... well if you ask me woman are pretty crazy, we give them so much respect and power in our society, but they are essentially full of themselves, they are sensualists, and they are selfish, jealous creatures that would not think twice about breaking the heart of a good man. This is a generalization, of course, but I think the balance of power in the world is tipped towards woman right now because of their power over the man's emotions. Everything in our culture advertises a womans sexuality and woman totally indulges in it as a result.

Why do woman wear make-up? Am I the only guy out there who desires a girl to be completely in her natural state? And why aren't men allowed to wear make up? We should have to right to feel beautiful also...

Maybe we have relationship problems because we have trouble reaching each other as human beings when we have to wade through all the fake stuff on the surface, the physicality, the face paints and other beautification methods, the clothing that is worn and the image and message it represents, everything that is actually good about a woman is basically stripped away from her and she is left to play the role of a mans toy. And then, she goes and screws up the mans heart because she is confused about her own feelings, and because woman often arent serious about anything (except sex.) And we glorify all of this in our society.

Jul 15, 2005 at 11:38 AM Post #30 of 102
Quote:

Okay... well if you ask me woman are pretty crazy, we give them so much respect and power in our society, but they are essentially full of themselves, they are sensualists, and they are selfish, jealous creatures that would not think twice about breaking the heart of a good man. This is a generalization, of course, but I think the balance of power in the world is tipped towards woman right now because of their power over the man's emotions. Everything in our culture advertises a womans sexuality and woman totally indulges in it as a result.

Why do woman wear make-up? Am I the only guy out there who desires a girl to be completely in her natural state?

And why aren't men allowed to wear make up? We should have to right to feel beautiful also...

i dislike feminist as well. TV shows like sex and the city and those females magazines are teaching women wrong values

Users who are viewing this thread

Back