Have you experience people labeling you as loser just because you are single?
Jul 15, 2005 at 7:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 102

hentai

1000+ Head-Fier
I do , and every time when my friends ask me if i have a gf, i said no and they laugh me for being a loser. I am not interested in having a relationship at this point of my life , i don't see a need. I have problems communicating with females actually. I am not handsome and my character isn't appealing to girls but that doesn't mean i am a loser. Those people are simply narrow minded.

Not attractive to ladies=loser?

Jul 15, 2005 at 7:42 AM Post #2 of 102
That's rather sad. The invective hurled, from time to time, at me is of a different nature, so I am uniquely unqualified to offer you any meaningful advice.

Quote:

I am not handsome and my character isn't appealing to girls but that doesn't mean i am a loser.

However, it looks like you have the right attitude (and, perhaps, you're a bit too self-critical). Good luck.

Jul 15, 2005 at 7:44 AM Post #3 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by hentai
I do , and every time when my friends ask me if i have a gf, i said no and they laugh me for being a loser. I am not interested in having a relationship at this point of my life , i don't see a need. I have problems communicating with females actually. I am not handsome and my character isn't appealing to girls but that doesn't mean i am a loser. Those people are simply narrow minded.

No, but I have had a gf all the time since I was about 14. I do have a lot of people having no idea where I keep getting my gf's and keep saying that im paying them ect. I look I believe average. Im not the nicest guy in the world. I do not spoil them or give them money to waste. I guess its just people who aren't happy with life and have to make fun of others to make them happier. I know a guy who makes fun of people who don't have a gf/bf I to this day don't get it.

-Alex-

Jul 15, 2005 at 7:47 AM Post #4 of 102
Though its good to have criticism at times so that we can improve ourselves , some folks just don have the lady luck

Jul 15, 2005 at 7:51 AM Post #5 of 102
Quote:

Though its good to have criticism at times so that we can improve ourselves , some folks just don have the lady luck

Yeah...but, there's a difference between constructive criticism and being too hard. The ladies will come around. Give them time. I'm sure you'll meet someone sooner or later.

Jul 15, 2005 at 8:11 AM Post #6 of 102
You know, this is a headphone forum
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 8:18 AM Post #7 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by saint.panda
You know, this is a headphone forum
biggrin.gif

yup but i thought this member lounge is for discussing anything under the sun except religion and politics. People can talk about their dogs , babies , pets , why can't talk about daily human affairs??

Jul 15, 2005 at 8:24 AM Post #9 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
I might be wrong, but I think it's hard to pick up girls when your username is hentai...
icon10.gif

Haha, i just love using this nick regardless anyone likes it or not

Jul 15, 2005 at 9:26 AM Post #10 of 102
I'm single, I'm a loser, and I'm proud! And I know that woman arent attracted to me at all, too (perhaps because I act like a child?) ... I posted a few ads on a free personals thingy, some for men and some for woman, and out of like 30 responses 0 were from a girl.

'If you have to choose, choose to lose'

Jul 15, 2005 at 9:39 AM Post #11 of 102
Quote:

There's pre-judgements going on in the world right now about...the car you drive, how much you weigh, your primary language, if you look middle eastern, where you live and, the people you associate with. I've found that there are many people that exist (including women) that will not draw immediate assumptions and will give you a chance.

In general, women love confident men. Having the confidence that you don't see a need for a girlfriend might actually, quite accidently, land you one. It's recognizing and interpreting how a woman is displaying their interests is a great challenge

Jul 15, 2005 at 10:21 AM Post #12 of 102
Maybe what you need is a Mohawk! ( refer to other thread )

But seriously, ignore your friends. Being single doesnt mean ONE BIT that you're a loser. You already said that you dont see the need for a relationship at this point of time, and your friends should respect that.

Im quite lucky that when i was single, no one ever made fun of me for the lack of a female companion.

Just do what you're comfortable with, and please, dont let a few hurtful words from your friends stop what you're doing as of now.

Jul 15, 2005 at 10:34 AM Post #13 of 102
Single is much better than being attached to someone. Especially if you just come out of a relationship. The freedom to look at any girl, any way, any time. Enjoy it while you can.

But yea, if you never had any experience like that before, it isn't that good to be a single. Maybe try to be more outgoing? Or...you try making fun of your friends: It is mostly the female person that dictates what the male person has to do in a relationship, it's the normal order of things. Use that knowledge to strike back at them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back