Have You Ever Accidentally Stepped On a Cockroach?
Feb 6, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #61 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by screwglue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
really..

you have never killed a mosquito..

most certainly not. (i suppose i have to add in at least the disclaimer not knowingly or on purpose - i may have stepped onto one and am sure have killed hundereds driving!)

plus we dont really get mosquitos here.

in fact i find my tendencies annoying, as sometimes before running a shower if theres a little tiny thing somewhere where i think it would get affected or washed away and killed, i go to extrordinary lengths and time to safely relocate said thingy.

i have even dried off winged beasties with meticulous care and attention that have gotten themselves stuck in a certain situation and would have perished with the moisture sticking their wings together, and i have seen them fly off safely. i guess i empathise with animals who cant fend for themselves, thats why i am a hopeless dog lover!

i guess its my OCD, its my equivalent to touching wood, i must subconciously believe that if i do good on that level, then no harm will come to me!! a safe passage or something

thanks for the shrink session anyways, wow....feeels good!!
tongue_smile.gif

*right, i am off out for the night to get tanked up and kick some heads in*

j/k

Feb 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM Post #63 of 68
Ive killed more then i can think of
smily_headphones1.gif
Stamping on them. Had one inside a hat i put on once and it ran down my face. Didnt last long after that.... Also had one fall down my shirt as i opened a door, took me approximately 1 sec to get the shirt off lol.

Feb 13, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #68 of 68
Im serial here. Have a look at this cockroach

Roboroach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back