Have u ever had this feeling in public
Feb 7, 2006 at 4:07 PM Post #31 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Last time jahn did that, he almost broke up a family. Poor alex.

How could I!
eek.gif
What can I say, I just have that Playa magnetism! (not)

Apr 30, 2006 at 6:11 AM Post #33 of 44
Jahn better stay away from my woman. I already got my hands full with that damn bus driver.

May 3, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #34 of 44
I get that feeling

while chemically altered in public.

When Im at a high end audio store, cause I usually dress poor, and I see the sales men staring at me thinking I have no cash, one time a salesman approached me and asked me if I spoke english. I guess sometimes I look like an illegal immigrant looking for day labor.

And when I goto airports. I have a full muslim name. I always get flagged for extra security screenings. It sux but such is life.

May 3, 2006 at 7:22 PM Post #35 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
Hmm.. and how about men?
tongue.gif

People don't usually look at me. Actually they try and avoid me.
confused.gif
Must be my look of nirvana when I'm listening to music in public
tongue.gif

I catch myself getting just that bit too into my music in public ALL the time. Air Guitar is kind of ok... ish. Air piano is worse. Air drums is for 3 year olds. Air conducting can get you seriously weird looks. And just forgetting everything, and ending up with that "scrunched-up-face-because-the-music-is-just-TOO-good" look, has earnt me a tap on the shoulder and a "are you ok mate?". After a brief embarrased explanation, he said "sorry, but I thought you were having an epileptic fit!"

May 4, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #38 of 44
Nope. Never get that feeling, when I'm alone. I do get stares from old ladies sometimes. And I get stares when I'm in my car.

I get looks all the time when I'm with my girlfriend though. I'm 6ft and 230lbs. She's 5ft..5'1", and 95lbs.
tongue.gif

May 4, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #41 of 44
I was at lunch today and one guy told a story about a manager who worked here. So once he came out of bathroom and forgot to unzip his pants, but he did not realize it right away. He used to walk with hands in his pocket so it got spreaded pretty wide open. And it turns out that his employees were mostly females, so he was walking by and checking their work. Because he was standing and every female technicians were sitting down, so each of them got a pretty good view of the front which was still wide open. Then later he pretty much walked all over the building until he saw his reflection from the wall and noticed something white on his pants.

May 4, 2006 at 5:45 PM Post #42 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
I was at lunch today and one guy told a story about a manager who worked here. So once he came out of bathroom and forgot to unzip his pants, but he did not realize it right away. He used to walk with hands in his pocket so it got spreaded pretty wide open. And it turns out that his employees were mostly females, so he was walking by and checking their work. Because he was standing and every female technicians were sitting down, so each of them got a pretty good view of the front which was still wide open. Then later he pretty much walked all over the building until he saw his reflection from the wall and noticed something white on his pants.

better white then white with some yellow :p

May 4, 2006 at 5:46 PM Post #43 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
It's columbo isn't it?

image.php

columbo.jpeg

I think he looks more like David...

hasselhoff.png

May 4, 2006 at 6:44 PM Post #44 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by smuh