Have to scratch the itch... its amp shopping time
Jun 4, 2007 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Gil Schwartzman

500+ Head-Fier
I am looking for an upgrade from the millet in my system now. I am looking to spend $600-$700, but could push a little more if need be. Ideally, I would like a Melos SHA-Gold, but I just don't think that is going to happen, to hard to find. So, I need other suggestions. I want a good all around amp, not something specific to certain cans. My two cans now are MS-2i and HD580, but I see other new cans in my future as well. My only real requirement is that I need several inputs, 3 to 4 of them, if possible.

Any suggestions in my price range would be greatly appreciated. I have been eyes the WooAudio 2. Its a bit more than I wanted to spend, but I like the looks of it. How does it stack up against other amps in that price range?

Jun 8, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by grayfoot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FYI,

Look at Audiogon. There was a SHA Gold listed (but asking a lot) and several SHA-1's. Good luck....

I saw the SHA-Gold, but I won't pay $1200 for it.

As luck would have it, someone else PMed me and refered me to a local shop in florida who has one for $850. Now to see if they are willing to ship it half way across the country. Crossing my fingers
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back