Have they run out of HF-1?
Oct 1, 2005 at 6:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

nabwong

Headphoneus Supremus
Sent Todd an email cos i din wanna eat into his time but he's yet to reply. I wonder if they've run out of HF-1s cos i don't see anyone about 90+ saying anything about getting em. Sigh...was hoping i could use em this weekend. Oh well, hopefully it'll come soon. Just driving me nutz that there's no update.

Oct 1, 2005 at 6:12 AM Post #2 of 8
Simple answer is no, they have not "run out," but demand exceeded expectations new orders have been temporaraly suspeneded to let them catch up. If you have already ordered yours they will get to you soon, but like a lot of things there may be a small wait. I doubt you will get them this weekend (going by the fact that you have #99) but you will get them soon. Todd posted a thread about this somewhere....

In short, no reason to panic at all.

Link to thread you should look at

Oct 1, 2005 at 10:37 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob N
My pair No 96 arrived today

How long did you wait ?
Did you need to pay VAT/tax/duties ?

smily_headphones1.gif

Placed my order yesterday, by "temporaraly suspeneded" does this mean that you shouldn't order now, i.e. all HF-1 orders are now temporarily rejected or will you still just get in queue ?

Oct 1, 2005 at 11:02 AM Post #7 of 8
I don't mind the delay. There are less than 100 send out. And from what I've read 2 of them had a no sound coming from one of the drivers and 1 has a channel imbalance. Seems to me that they were making these in a bit of a hurry to keep up with demand. I'm glad that they're taking their time to make the rest of them.
It's worth the wait if it means these sort of things are less likely to happen.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 1, 2005 at 11:02 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daroid
How long did you wait ?
Did you need to pay VAT/tax/duties?

I ordered mine on 11/09,they were sent on 23/09 Priority mail and I received them today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back