has ebay gone mad? Should I sell the yellow bear?
Mar 5, 2005 at 11:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
From recent auctions I have witnessed this would seem pretty normal:

Up for grabs here is the original PF yellow bear (as used by PinkFloyd on Head-Fi) along with documentation, photoshoots, avatars and an accompanying yellow bear holdall (very handy when you're transporting the bear)

eric1.jpg

To make the package even more attractive the succesful buyer will also get the rights to become the head-fier known as PinkFloyd and will be furnished with the necessary password to access Head-Fi.

If that wasn't enough, the successful purchaser will take delivery of PinkFloyds internationally renowned website

This is a truly unique, one off, opportunity to become a four thousand plus poster on Head-Fi without spending two years of time inputting your thoughts via a keyboard.

Happy Bidding and good luck to the succesful bidder.

Pinkie.

Mar 5, 2005 at 11:33 PM Post #3 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
If that wasn't enough, the successful purchaser will take delivery of PinkFloyds internationally renowned website

This is a truly unique, one off, opportunity to become a four thousand plus poster on Head-Fi.

Happy Bidding and good luck to the succesful bidder.

Pinkie.

Considering that some of those online game characters even made it to Sotheby's, maybe that's another option to consider.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #5 of 17
But the PF Yellow Bear will cease to be just that once in the hands of another owner!

Mar 6, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
pink..I listened to ur advoce on the jacuzzi and the girl..

Hey, wait! Clue us in!

Btw, I have a genuine vintage air guitar in mint condition if anyone wants it.

Mar 6, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #9 of 17
I'll start the bidding at [size=xx-large]$1.00[/size] dalla!

Mar 6, 2005 at 2:24 AM Post #10 of 17
I'm now an official member of Team "Ramen's Too Expensive", I can't even bid.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 4:26 PM Post #11 of 17
Oh no. Selling the Yellow Bear would upset our delicate balance of good and evil. You have the Yellow Bear. It is an honor to be given the Yellow Bear, passed down from generations. Did the previous owner not tell you about it's special powers???!!!

Besdies Fozzy Bear and firiends will come over and kick your bu** if you sell him
photo_05.jpg

Mar 6, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #12 of 17
I think I know this idea
tongue.gif
Kinda the "One pair soiled used underwear, possibly worn by John Lennon during a concert...but maybe not. Frayed at edges but correct size for John, even if made in America by Fruit of the Loom (he bought it while at Shea Stadium!). No documentation but found in trashbin at The Dakota just days before his death. Genuine, completely unwashed skid marks from correct era.

No photo available - previously qualified bidders only.

Use the "Buy It Now" button for $1 million and will include used paper plate from same dustbin with vegetable residue, also probably by John himself.

Bid starts at $500,000, serious bidders only. Good luck!!"

rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

eBay'ers are just so stupid
eek.gif
I've seen used items sell for more money than you can buy it for new just because...it was on eBay.

Silly humans.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 6, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake
I

eBay'ers are just so stupid
eek.gif
I've seen used items sell for more money than you can buy it for new just because...it was on eBay.

Silly humans.
rolleyes.gif

My girlfriend sold a Jeans today via ebay for $90.She paid $65 for it some time ago in a store.
Oh well..........

Mar 6, 2005 at 8:17 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
My girlfriend sold a Jeans today via ebay for $90.She paid $65 for it some time ago in a store.
Oh well..........

The only way I'd pay $30 over the retail price for your girlfriends jeans would be if they came delivered with her wearing them
wink.gif

On a serious note cosmo..... what is the fluffy animal in your avatar? (the yellow bear is asking) looks like a tiger to me?

All the best.

Mike.

Mar 6, 2005 at 8:29 PM Post #15 of 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back