Has anyone used a gigabag?
Oct 3, 2004 at 8:54 PM Post #16 of 23
I looked at the GigiBag. I REALLY like this! I think it's a great idea at $25-30, but at $60 it's a rip-off.
mad.gif

These may not be what you are looking for, but checkout the following:
LowePro (Rezo Collection, Digital Resolution Series, D-Pods Collection, Linx Collection, and the Z-Series),
Sumdex (Mini Camera Case),
and Kiesel (Camera Bags).

All of the above are available in several sizes, and are in the $10-25 price range.

I am getting the Kiesel TS-110 to carry my Archos Studio 10 and PIMETA in a Hammond 1455J1201(when I get it finished).

Hope this helps someone.

Have fun

Ken

Oct 4, 2004 at 5:05 AM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by knestle
I looked at the GigiBag. I REALLY like this! I think it's a great idea at $25-30, but at $60 it's a rip-off.
mad.gif

These may not be what you are looking for, but checkout the following:
LowePro (Rezo Collection, Digital Resolution Series, D-Pods Collection, Linx Collection, and the Z-Series),
Sumdex (Mini Camera Case),
and Kiesel (Camera Bags).

All of the above are available in several sizes, and are in the $10-25 price range.

I am getting the Kiesel TS-110 to carry my Archos Studio 10 and PIMETA in a Hammond 1455J1201(when I get it finished).

Hope this helps someone.

Have fun

Ken

Yep this is what I ultimately decided on after taking a look at the cocoon it looks like px100's will not fit in it, the guy wouldn't even let me try to fit it in so I had use guesstimation....
mad.gif

I really want to see if I can find a Maxpedition MS-1/2 here in Oz.

Oct 4, 2004 at 2:47 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brown Cow
Yep this is what I ultimately decided on after taking a look at the cocoon it looks like px100's will not fit in it, the guy wouldn't even let me try to fit it in so I had use guesstimation....
mad.gif

I really want to see if I can find a Maxpedition MS-1/2 here in Oz.

Downunder you should look at Didgeridoonas "The Essential Satchel". I find mine versatile and understated in how it looks. I consider both as positive features.

Oct 5, 2004 at 4:40 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quad
Downunder you should look at Didgeridoonas "The Essential Satchel". I find mine versatile and understated in how it looks. I consider both as positive features.

Thanks but I'm looking for something smaller(that fits in my pocket or for around my waist).

Oct 5, 2004 at 7:16 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wired_Gargoyle
You should take a look at the VersiPack FatBoy from www.maxpedition.com I got one a little while ago and it fits my Zen, amp, Shure E2c along with my scanner, FRS, cell phone, and a bunch of other stuff.

interesting bag - ygpm (in order to not hijack this thread)

Oct 5, 2004 at 8:00 PM Post #23 of 23
I'm pretty happy with my GigaBag. True, it's fairly pricey, but there are a number of of detail features in the bag. The headphone cable grommets are an especially nice touch. Overall, it's a great traveling pack for player+Airhead-sized amp, although as mentioned above, canalphone storage is somewhat lacking...

One Q about the VersiPack FatBoy. Wouldn't you have to unsnap and lift the front flap to access the controls/wheel/etc.? Or am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back