Has anyone used a gigabag?
Jun 11, 2004 at 12:26 AM Post #2 of 23
I plan on getting the HeadRoom Mini Bag, and the guys are HeadRoom said that it would fit my iHP-120 and Cmoy (in a hammond case) just fine, so I think you'll be in good hands with the Giga-Bag
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2004 at 4:32 AM Post #5 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wired_Gargoyle
You should take a look at the VersiPack FatBoy from www.maxpedition.com I got one a little while ago and it fits my Zen, amp, Shure E2c along with my scanner, FRS, cell phone, and a bunch of other stuff.

That's really nice, but kinda expensive
frown.gif

Jun 12, 2004 at 2:14 AM Post #6 of 23
Nice bag. Looks like a freekin spy would own one. Has everything including a pouch for mace if need be. Talk about over the top. This thing should be worn by James Bond or possibly me of course for those late nate advetures where stealth is needed for survival. I must say it is the be all end all bags. I just might have to take the plunge. Is it military grade? It looks like it. Great site.

Later.

Jul 3, 2004 at 8:27 PM Post #8 of 23
Oct 2, 2004 at 2:11 PM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Do
I was thinking of getting a headroom gigabag for my iriver ihp-120 and amp. Does anyone know which one will fit the 120? Has anyone had any eperience with there bags?
Later.

Did you ever get the gigabag for your IRiver? I'm thinking about getting the gigabag with the hole for my IHP-140 and was wondering if you found the two compatible?

Oct 2, 2004 at 2:54 PM Post #10 of 23
Who needs a bag, when you could wear your gear with a ScottEvest ? I still don't own one of these things, but reading this thread reminded me of them, and thought that it might pose as an interesting option. THEN, I came accross THIS really interesting page on the scottEvest site and was like "wholy crap !" Check this thing out. It's got solar panels on the back, so that you can recharge your USB device through it ! Granted, it's way pricey, but I know that some fish in this pond would be willing to bite.

Oct 2, 2004 at 2:56 PM Post #11 of 23
I have the "Headroom Gigabag." The quality of construction is good. It was a tight fit for my iPod while in the iPod Armor with my Total Airhead amp. I also have the "Maxpedition Fatboy" and it is great for carrying a lot of stuff for the urban trek. It is very well-made, nicely designed, military-grade quality. My overall favorite case for carrying my portable audio equiptment exclusively though is the "Waterfield In-Motion Case." Very well-made and nicely padded. All of the above cases are great for different applications, I must say that the iPod Gigabag is the most limited of the three and I use it the least...

Oct 2, 2004 at 4:52 PM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wired_Gargoyle
You should take a look at the VersiPack FatBoy from www.maxpedition.com I got one a little while ago and it fits my Zen, amp, Shure E2c along with my scanner, FRS, cell phone, and a bunch of other stuff.

"Moreover, it is the Fatboy that does not get in the way of a right-side holstered firearm" (S-Type)

Finally someone who understands our need to protect those 2k$ portable audio rigs and delivers accordingly!
tongue.gif

Oct 2, 2004 at 4:58 PM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver :)
"Moreover, it is the Fatboy that does not get in the way of a right-side holstered firearm" (S-Type)

Finally someone who understands our need to protect those 2k$ portable audio rigs and delivers accordingly!
tongue.gif

Moreover, they still make the original for us southpaws
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back