Has anyone tested the Beoplay h5
Aug 15, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #111 of 201
I heard they are not the most sweat resistant

I bought the x7 plus by mee, I hope they work out for me

Keep us updated. :) I had X7 before they came up with the plus model and the previous model kept malfunctioning weekly due to sweat, but their fit was one of the best I have ever achieved using earphones.

That being said, still liking my Beoplay H5. Only complaint is the battery life being so poor and sometimes they don't even warn me before running out and shutting down. 

Aug 15, 2016 at 8:08 PM Post #112 of 201
Keep us updated. :) I had X7 before they came up with the plus model and the previous model kept malfunctioning weekly due to sweat, but their fit was one of the best I have ever achieved using earphones.

That being said, still liking my Beoplay H5. Only complaint is the battery life being so poor and sometimes they don't even warn me before running out and shutting down. 
I love b&o, I just with my bad luck with The earphones that I use while I run I didn't want to make that investment.
But please if you could let me know, since you are using the b&o, how was the audio quality of the X7 plus

Aug 15, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #113 of 201
I love b&o, I just with my bad luck with The earphones that I use while I run I didn't want to make that investment.
But please if you could let me know, since you are using the b&o, how was the audio quality of the X7 plus

I never had X7 Plus, but the original X7 sounded very good for a sports bluetooth headphone. If the durability of the previous X7 wouldn't have left bad impression to me, I would have probably settled down with X7 Plus myself later on. Their sound quality is not as good as Beoplay H5, but they're certainly representing better value for the money, and their sound quality is more than I'd be requiring from a sports headphone. If you're not going to use them for critical listening, I'm sure you'll be happy with Mee Audio.

Aug 15, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #114 of 201
I never had X7 Plus, but the original X7 sounded very good for a sports bluetooth headphone. If the durability of the previous X7 wouldn't have left bad impression to me, I would have probably settled down with X7 Plus myself later on. Their sound quality is not as good as Beoplay H5, but they're certainly representing better value for the money, and their sound quality is more than I'd be requiring from a sports headphone. If you're not going to use them for critical listening, I'm sure you'll be happy with Mee Audio.
Thanks for the insight. I guess 100 bucks is a smaller price to experiment with. I wish I had the h5 though

Aug 17, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #115 of 201
I got the H5's just after they were released and have been very pleased with them so far!

I've just started running and was disappointed that the silicone tips didn't stay in very well, and was almost going to return them, but some TS-200 Comfort tips have sorted that out!  The highs were too prominent for my liking, but a tweak upwards-and-slightly-left in the app has mostly resolved this - but do you think the T-200 Isolation tips would improve this further?

Agree the cable is a little heavy, but for me once you've added a cable clip onto it to cinch in the back its less of an annoyance.

I'm glad to come on here and find other people are having the same issue with the volume jumping up on the low battery notification - so annoying!  I'm hoping this is a firmware issue - has anybody who got a replacement pair found this fixed the issue?

Aug 23, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #117 of 201
My review for the H5's is live on my personal blog gavinsgadgets . If you visit after today you will find it using the menu, reviews, audio. Any questions please ask.

I also reviewed the Samsung Gear IconX which are totally wire free, wireless, with heart rate monitor, fitness tracker too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back